• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
Would the RAM cause all this or something else going on? Can't even install IBT. It's just giving blue screens whenever it wants.

ibt.png

Soldato
If anybody is intersted - I got my AIO cooler from masterliquid from MSI motherboard promotion.

Registration succces email from MSI on 15th of July, received the cooler by UPS today 19th of August.

So if you guys got registration success around the same time then expect to receive your coolers.

Soldato
If it is 100% running at 2133MHz (1067MHz in CPU-Z) then you can always bump the voltage up to see if it is unstable at 1.2v, drop into the BIOS and increase it to 1.35v.
I'll try it, even though the stock voltage is supposed to be 1.20.

I was also able to run IBT by booting to my other drive. Nothing happened with standard test, but I put it to maximum and got a blue screen almost straight away with the error kernel security check failure.

ljt

ljt

Soldato

What did your CB15 score come out as? Thanks @Zeed for posting your score. So you're looking around the 3400 mark if its performing like 4.4Ghz.

If it is, then your voltage readings might be a bug, if it isn't scoring near that then the voltage might actually be 1.1v and the CPU isn't actually at 4.4Ghz despite software telling you it is

Back
Top Bottom