OcUK Rolling Road Day 23 @ TDR & Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) - Saturday 26th October 2019

Associate
First Post in a really cool thread.

Scooby could I join in on the fun?

Oops forgot to mention, another forum member (Micloi) mentioned to me about this epic dyno day. Would really like join in on the fun!

If ok? I'll be bringing Rosie (Evo X) along.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
First Post in a really cool thread.

Scooby could I join in on the fun?

Oops forgot to mention, another forum member (Micloi) mentioned to me about this epic dyno day. Would really like join in on the fun!

If ok? I'll be bringing Rosie (Evo X) along.

Micloi did mention you to me, I've put you on the reserves list :)

Also, can you put my actual name against my cars? Common mistake to miss the 2nd e, also I am in a pandantic mood...sorry! :D

Your actual name is smeaney? :p

Soldato
Really random question, but my car - as far as I know - cannot be 'locked' in gear, so how will they keep it in gear for the pull? I swear that when using the paddles, if you hit the limit it will change up automatically...?

Soldato
Really random question, but my car - as far as I know - cannot be 'locked' in gear, so how will they keep it in gear for the pull? I swear that when using the paddles, if you hit the limit it will change up automatically...?

They probably won't hit the limit and as soon as peak power reduces they'll lift off.

Soldato
Want to go on the reserves? Think you'll still come on the day anyway?

While it would be cool to see the others run spending the whole day and not being able to test mine or compare it against the others especially after making changes to mine that I want to see would make it way less fun.

Soldato
I'll pop along to spec if I can as haven't attended one of these for yonks. In London the night before and not currently sure when I'll be back.

Soldato
OP
Caffeine and Machine have come back with this regarding us reserving parking on the day:

"Hey, you’re more than welcome to pre book your spaces using the link to Eventbrite that’s at the bottom of our website.. or turn up on the day and pay on the gate."

So it's up to you guys how you want to proceed - I'll sort a proper link on the OP.

Back
Top Bottom