Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [16th - 21st August 2019]

fez

fez

Caporegime
And Moss gives a foul to Wolves for absolutely nothing and stops the clock dead on 4 minutes after Wolves wasted time time and again in stoppage time.

Don
Did you watch Palace and Sheff United game yesterday? My days, that was lightyears behind this game in quality it was truly woeful.
Nope, it must have been bad to have been worse than tonights game though.
Hes a Pool fan and loves to try and wind United fans up. I wouldn't bite...
Always about you? Why can't I be winding Wolves fans up? Or it genuinely was a terrible game of football.

Caporegime
Well a point more than last year but frustrating draw. Wolves remain our bogey team and they managed to get a point without really even having a good chance. Stunning goal of course. Ole frustratingly slow at making subs really cost us.

Moss should be fired though, what a joke of a ref. Trying so hard to get Wolves to win it, that blatant foul on James for the counter at the end and he just ignored it. And gives a yellow to Wan Bissaka for the ball hitting his shoulder.

Soldato
Think that’s a bit harsh. It wasn’t a great pen but it certainly wasn’t poor.

He struck it well and with power. Was just an excellent save.

It was very poor - good distance from the post / and centre of the goal and good height to save

It was very badly taken

Nearly as badly as Martial's chance just before half time which was practically an open goal

Not sure how they managed to keep 11 players on the field mind with all the cynical challenges they were putting in after Moutinho especially was already booked

2 points dropped, we should have put it to bed before 1/2 time

Ole could have made changes well before he did also - Mata a complete waste of space again.

yeah forgot about WB being booked for getting the block spot on (also thought James got caught accidentally , for his yellow, by trailing foot ) Think VAR should recind these kinds of things …..although it never will

Don
My bad, I'm sure all the Wolves fans on here will be glad that you are trying to wind them up instead of United fans :rolleyes:
Hopefully Wolves fans aren't massive tarts and I'll be fine :p I know you've been watching Utd play terribly for a long time so maybe you're immune to it but there was very little good football on show tonight. There was the odd moment, like you see in any game, but in between those moments it was 2 teams trying to break on each other and just giving the ball away.

Soldato
I didn't think that was a terrible performance, there are certainly some signs of improvement from United. Wan-Bi and Maguire are huge upgrades in their positions. Having said that, our midfield is clearly our weakness and games like today make that painfully obvious. How we didn't sign a CM is still a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom