Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
I hope they don't cave into pressure, i would much rather a more tactical COD than a COD where 90% of players just sprint around chasing dots.
I think the argument against its removal is that there's a "realism" mode which removes the map and HUD. So why remove it from normal MP as well? Personally I don't care as I play HC normally anyway.

Soldato
Soldato
Sounds like a laugh to me? If it's free and optional who cares. I loved having Grunt Birthday Party enabled in Halo which is similar.

If it's hidden from other players view/sound and not distracting in the game, then sure, have whatever you want on the screen.
I think it would distract from the realism they are aiming for if it were to be seen or heard by all in MP.

Man of Honour
If it's hidden from other players view/sound and not distracting in the game, then sure, have whatever you want on the screen.
I think it would distract from the realism they are aiming for if it were to be seen or heard by all in MP.

CoD is designed to be very unrealistic and arcadey.

Soldato
Apparently this game wrong have any lotl boxes at launch, and they have no plans to add them, also no season pass, Activision are trying hard with this game, definitely has my interest and looks like it could take a lot of BF players from Dice.

Caporegime
OP
Apparently this game wrong have any lotl boxes at launch, and they have no plans to add them, also no season pass, Activision are trying hard with this game, definitely has my interest and looks like it could take a lot of BF players from Dice.

Source? Because I don’t believe it at all

Soldato
Already showing on some folks PlayStation store.
Luckily for me, my work sent me an email and changed my check-in date for a week on Thursday instead of this Thursday. Good timing!!!

Soldato
It shows for me but no link to download it yet, hopefully it'll allow us to pre load it.

I've had my playstation on most of the afternoon so I'm guessing it hasn't updated yet.
I read somewhere that PS store allows you to download 48hrs in advance so I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Soldato
Will be downloading this, seeing more and more makes me pretty hyped. They look like there going in this year. It seems David Vondahaar went on a political rampage on twitter yesterday and it seems he's done with Treyarch too. He also hinted that he was given no power in the previous games except blackout and blops 2. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom