Can I use the cables from my Corsair CS750M on A Corsair HX850i ?

Associate
I have a spare PSU bought it with a bunch of other things I know it is fully working etc, but it came with no leads as the seller kept them due to buying another Corsair PSU with no Cables.

So can I just swap out the PSU and plug all my CS750M cables into the HX850i? both are Corsair branded etc.

Soldato
Possibly, but best to assume not unless you're willing to check the voltage at every pin.

If the HX850i doesn't have any cables you'll be missing the main 24 pin cable anyway.

Associate
OP
Possibly, but best to assume not unless you're willing to check the voltage at every pin.

If the HX850i doesn't have any cables you'll be missing the main 24 pin cable anyway.

Good news after having a search through, I do appear to have the original 24pin cable, so I shall give it a bash shortly, plus my cables need a mega good tidy up too..

Associate
OP
Corsair offer a very good

I found a good cable guide over at Corsair, I have a spare 4+4 to CPU somewhere type 3 and I have the 24pin for the HXI, so it looks like the rest of the cables will plug in with no worries at all, as they are marked up as the correct type on the cable and matching with Corsairs cable compatibility guide.

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/psu-cable-compatibility

Back
Top Bottom