Best case for around £80?

Soldato
What's the best case for around £80? It'll be for air cooling only. Ryzen 3 3600 and a 5700

Any suggestions? I'm not a big fan of the H500, I do like the meshify but it tends to get really dusty

Man of Honour
I'm quite pleased with my sons Kolink Levante. It's clearly built to a tight budget with things like snap off PCI blanking plates instead of individual screw in ones and no manual to explain how the 3.5" drives mount or the RGB controller is wored. It's also heavily focused on RGB. But for airflow it's really good. It also has decent cable management.

Associate
Always happy to help here so i've listed a few cases below that fit within your budget :D There is a bit of a range from around £40, up to your £80 Budget.

CoolerMaster MasterBox Q500L Midi Tower ATX Case - Black Window @ £49.99 inc VAT

Same External Dimensions as Q300L, High Airflow, ATX Support, Vertical & Horizontal Orientation, Edge-to-Edge Transparent Side Panel

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Carbide 275R Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass (CC-9011132-WW) @ £79.99 inc VAT

The CORSAIR Carbide 275R is a compact mid-tower ATX case that matches minimalist design and a beautiful tempered glass window with a straightforward interior layout and versatile cooling options.

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Carbide 275R Midi Tower Gaming Case - White Tempered Glass (CC-9011133-WW) @ £79.99 inc VAT

The CORSAIR Carbide 275R is a compact mid-tower ATX case that matches minimalist design and a beautiful tempered glass window with a straightforward interior layout and versatile cooling options.

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Aerocool Rift RGB Midi-Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass Edition @ £39.95 inc VAT

Tempered Glass side panel, Up to 7x Fans, Dual-chamber design, RGB lighting

Only £39.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AeroCool Tor Midi-Tower ARGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass @ £64.99 inc VAT

Tempered Glass Side & Front Panels, ATX Support, 10 Port ARGB Fan Control Hub, 2 x 140mm ARGB Fans Included, 1 x 120mm Fan Included (Rear)

Only £64.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Silverstone Redline RL07 Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass (SST-RL07B-G) @ £69.95 inc VAT

SilverStone’s Redline RL07 is a tower chassis with spectacular front panel design mated to a functional and practical internal structure.

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom