Who here owns a Subaru?

Soldato
Its a WRX mate. If you have the chance to get a STI, go with the STI. The STI is just better in literally every single way, never mind the widetrack the model.

That STI is a bargain. High miles but you can see it has been looked after.

Send him a cheeky offer. £5.5-6k. You are silly to ignore that if you are after a scoob.

Soldato
Its a WRX mate. If you have the chance to get a STI, go with the STI. The STI is just better in literally every single way, never mind the widetrack the model.

That STI is a bargain. High miles but you can see it has been looked after.

Send him a cheeky offer. £5.5-6k. You are silly to ignore that if you are after a scoob.

The thing is, it's been up since July. I'm surprised it hasn't sold in that time. I know it's a buyer's market ATM and it's been a little slow, but just makes you think if there's something wrong with it. Just awaiting a guy to get back to me about his and j go from there.

But I know where your coming from like others have said it has to be an sti.

Soldato
I reckon the mileage is a big reason that car hasn't sold. The MOT history is good, it has lots of history, it's had paint, it's running good tyres, it's clearly been looked after.

Soldato
Saying that they're all getting on a bit now so even a low mileage bug STi could still end up needing something big doing on it, they are 16-17-18 year old cars now. You could pull the boot lining back and find the whole rear is rotten and that's not going to be cheap, or who knows how any of them have really been treated over the years and the gearbox is about to go or something.

If it were me i'd take a punt on that widetrack.

Soldato
@agw_01
received-492880281285960.jpg

Soldato
Good spot on the spoiler. It's very subtle but the brake light does look a bit 'thin'. Good looking car in silver!

Been a while since I've looked at my bootlid but I don't remember seeing the 4 bolts across the length of the boot on mine. Unless they're capped. I'll have a look tonight and upload a few pics!

I think I was the 12th owner of my bug WRX and it was a very very clean and honest car. 12 owners on an STi though. No engine bay pics either. What's the MOT history like?

Soldato
Good spot on the spoiler. It's very subtle but the brake light does look a bit 'thin'. Good looking car in silver!

Been a while since I've looked at my bootlid but I don't remember seeing the 4 bolts across the length of the boot on mine. Unless they're capped. I'll have a look tonight and upload a few pics!

I think I was the 12th owner of my bug WRX and it was a very very clean and honest car. 12 owners on an STi though. No engine bay pics either. What's the MOT history like?

MOT history isn't too bad tbf. It's apparently his wife's car but they hardly use it - so it's been a weekend thing.

It looks a nice car, but the owner doesn't seem to be that clued up by the difference of bugeye rear and blobeye rear. He's been an honest bloke but has failed to send me the engine bay pics I asked for.

Back
Top Bottom