**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
Soldato
Dear Mr "ssmacc"

Good news, we are now expecting stock of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G 256GB Aura Glow on the 23rd August. No need for you to do anything, we'll confirm via email once your product has been dispatched. From there your order will be delivered by our couriers DPD and you'll be provided a 1 hour window for delivery, so no waiting in all day.

Yours sincerely

Mobiles.co.uk

:D

Soldato
Not knocking anyone who has bought the Aura Glow variant but does it looks nicer in the flesh than it does in the review videos/images? To me it just looks very 1990's (which is no bad thing in general as I'm a 90's child myself) but I can just see it getting very tired very quickly. If Ali G was a phone... Just my own thoughts.
If I was to get one of the Notes it would probably be the black one, how boring :p

Soldato
Not knocking anyone who has bought the Aura Glow variant but does it looks nicer in the flesh than it does in the review videos/images? To me it just looks very 1990's (which is no bad thing in general as I'm a 90's child myself) but I can just see it getting very tired very quickly. If Ali G was a phone... Just my own thoughts.
If I was to get one of the Notes it would probably be the black one, how boring :p

I agree with you. However, mine will be in a case so the colour didn't really factor into my decision...

Soldato
The Samsung members app is offering 50% off selected accessories.

I can't access the app on my s7 Edge phone (not eligible apparently?) and my TAB A 10.5 (bought from Samsung directly) just hangs when I click on the offers...don't suppose you know what the criteria is to access the discounts?

Soldato
I won't be pleased as I've booked friday off!

I rang Samsung ..they will be dispatched on 23rd for 24th delivery allegedly I say this as the rep was rather evasive

So what is the point of pre-ordering from Samsung then if this is the case ???

everyone to twitter now to complain :p

Soldato
Me
12:48:33 Hello Been a few rumors that the Note 10 will not be dispatched till the 23rd for delivery on 24th
Jerelie
12:50:36 That's right
Me
12:51:40 So no delivery on 23rd even tho I paid for morning delivery as an extra on the Friday
Jerelie
12:53:31 All Galaxy Note 10 series pre-order will be release on 23rd. Rest assured that you will receive it on the 24th of August

^ that was my webchat

Called again and got a better rep who went off for 10mins for definite answer and came back with a Saturday delivery by DPD :mad:

Associate
Hmmm that's annoying, the pre order date is usually the date its delivered on, I usually book the day off to make sure I'm in and for a play with the new phone.

a lot of guys and gals over the pond are receiving theirs today, I certainly will not be pre ordering with Samsung UK again if they are late!

Soldato
Hmmm that's annoying, the pre order date is usually the date its delivered on, I usually book the day off to make sure I'm in and for a play with the new phone.

a lot of guys and gals over the pond are receiving theirs today, I certainly will not be pre ordering with Samsung UK again if they are late!

Assuming you've paid full whack at Samsung, why not cancel and see if you can pick one up from a local CPW or something?

Soldato
Me
12:48:33 Hello Been a few rumors that the Note 10 will not be dispatched till the 23rd for delivery on 24th
Jerelie
12:50:36 That's right
Me
12:51:40 So no delivery on 23rd even tho I paid for morning delivery as an extra on the Friday
Jerelie
12:53:31 All Galaxy Note 10 series pre-order will be release on 23rd. Rest assured that you will receive it on the 24th of August

^ that was my webchat

Called again and got a better rep who went off for 10mins for definite answer and came back with a Saturday delivery by DPD :mad:

Seems odd! I paid for a pre 10:30am delivery on the Saturday though, so hopefully it will arrive in my time slot.

Back
Top Bottom