**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Cases, headphones and earphones.
Shame it's not on the buds!

Wireless duo charger, clear view case and the USB aux adapter [edit: aw damn that's "coming soon" :(] will do for now :) thanks for the 50% off heads up :)

Edit 2: and the discount doesn't work on the charger? Lame :(

Last edited:
Associate
Yep me too. Just recieved 2 emails and 2 text messages stating will be delivered by dpd tomorrow.

I only placed my order on Monday afternoon. This is for a black 256gb 4g note 10 + direct from Samsung

L33

L33

Permabanned
Same sms & email received today, delivery has been brought forward to tomorrow it seems (Black 256GB 5G ordered on the first preorder day from Samsung direct). Strange, as when checking out it was very specific about me having to choose and subsequently pay for a delivery slot on the 23rd.

Soldato
Same sms & email received today, delivery has been brought forward to tomorrow it seems (Black 256GB 5G ordered on the first preorder day from Samsung direct). Strange, as when checking out it was very specific about me having to choose and subsequently pay for a delivery slot on the 23rd.

Its worth the £3.99 to get a day early :p

Associate
...... unless the delivery notifications are an error by dpd and simply automated due to receiving the package from Samsung. We might all receive further notification tomorrow stating dpd will be holding onto the package and delaying delivery.

Soldato
I got delivery notification for tomorrow despite paying for a pre 10:30am slot on Saturday. Bit annoyed as technically its correct but if I choose Saturday delivery then it will come any time now probably.

Associate
I got delivery notification for tomorrow despite paying for a pre 10:30am slot on Saturday. Bit annoyed as technically its correct but if I choose Saturday delivery then it will come any time now probably.
I was wondering that also. I paid for saturday pre 10:30am, bet they don't come before 12.
Do we then get on to Samsung & complain & ask for our £3:99 back?

Back
Top Bottom