Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Soldato
Bad drivers!

I literally can't make one short journey out each day without running into someone who's cutting you up, jumping out in front of you, jumping the lights, going unnecessarily slower than the speed limit.

I get really wound up by it.

Soldato
People who are full of glowing praise for your business in person, but leave a sub-par review online later.

People who say that they’ll be at X for Y o’clock and arrive wildly late or not at all without contacting you.

People.

Soldato
Middle lane hoggers.

People who spray perfume etc. in offices/confined spaces.

Those who expect you to be into a certain sport, especially football, and should - by default may I add - support a team.

Trash TV.

Ignorant people, i.e. holding a door for someone and getting no thanks, generally courtesy being lost, etc.

Lads on holiday/tour, and general lad culture.

Soldato
Not much makes me angry, but negative people are doing my head in recently :p

People who always have a problem, people who have an issue and would rather moan about it than focus on fixing it and then get annoyed when you try and offer a solution that they don't like.

Yeah this.

Soldato
Those hypocrites who quote religion whilst missing the point.
Most political groupings.
Those who breed and breed and continue to produce offspring by the 5s 6s 7s and upwards.

Soldato
Ignorant people who don't response to your texts, acting like their life is super busy when its not.

When you see them in person and call them out on it you get "oh, sorry I didn't have the time" Oh...but you have the time when sit on your backside in front of a screen playing computer games, watching trash TV, post on social media or ask me to do something for you.

Associate
People who stop suddenly in front of you in big crowds then wonder why you nearly walk into them.

Inconsiderate parking.

Daytime temperatures over 25C.

1000 post target for access to the members market!

Associate
Adverts on the radio
Litter
Restaurants that can't cook steak accurately
Gin bars
Bags for life (they still end up in the bin - just use paper ffs)
People obsessed with being first to board a plane; your seat is not going anywhere and nor is the plane if you are at the gate)

Back
Top Bottom