Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Soldato
This constantly ****** me off. I organise the gigs and practises for my band. The guitarist has just moved house and is getting married next week. He also works in retail and apparently this means his job is abnormal??

Anyway, I have **** to organise as the rest of the bad is deeply disorganised. You're telling me despite the hours I put into the band every week, he can't take two minutes to respond to me?! **** off!

I have moved house, got married, go to work, and still manage to make time to respond to the occasional message, if not hundreds.

Edit: just sent a harassing message to him.

Yeah, it really rubs me the wrong way. In this day and age where we have so many ways to communicate with each other instantly and certain people cant spare 5 secs of their life's to response to a simple text.

Technology of today can truly show how rude, ignorant and bad mannered people can be.

Soldato
Yeah, it really rubs me the wrong way. In this day and age where we have so many ways to communicate with each other instantly and certain people cant spare 5 secs of their life's to response to a simple text.

Technology of today can truly show how rude, ignorant and bad mannered people can be.

I actually wish they hadn't added the read feature to Whataspp. I'd rather not know that he's ignored my message from days ago and couldn't spend the 5 seconds whilst taking a **** to respond.

I'm actually having to work backwards - booked the practice and he can let me know if he can't turn up.

Last edited:
Associate
Taxi drivers, German car drivers, chav mums who are an argument for FGM smoking whilst whilst pushing their feral child/children along in a buggy/pram, feral children, religion, the exploitability of the UK benefits system, stupid people, and much, much more.

Oh yeah, I'm great fun at parties :D

Soldato
People who get on train / underground carriages before the people who are getting off have got off. Those people will burn in the twelfth dimension of hell!

Soldato
People who get on train / underground carriages before the people who are getting off have got off. Those people will burn in the twelfth dimension of hell!

Oh god, don't! There is one woman I see quite often, she is this person.

Once the earlier train was cancelled so the following train had to carry the extra passengers. It was quite clear that not everyone was going to get on the train. She's in the group of people cramming onto this train next to me, phone in hand having a good old rant about the train service. At this point I give in because there are at least 20 people in front of me and accept the fact I'll have to get the next train. Next thing, I turn round, the train doors are closed and she is in the last possible bit of space on the train, face almost squashed against the door facing outwards with a smug grin on her face.

Never before have I wanted a train to burst into a ball of flames and derail into a tree killing only her so badly.

Associate
Drivers who don't acknowledge when you've stopped to let them past.
People who moan about the NHS
"Disabled" people, "I got lurin' difficults innit"

Back
Top Bottom