Minecraft 1.15.2 Vanilla Server now up and running!!

Soldato
OP
These places always look awesome once drained, especially with the cyan glass surrounding it! One of these days I'll make a base down there. This one's fate is to be levelled to make a Guardian Farm (Not sure what's happening with the Sylvet/@hegemon one so thought I'd do a draining one.

I used a machine to place the sand on this one - sped the process up no end. 5 basic machines are enough to cover the width nicely into 5 wide areas ready for sponges! See bellow for a pic. Easy and cheap to make!!

Time to take this place down - more pics to follow!!

k0f1JAs.png

Fill the dropper with sand to replenish your inv and then place sand down in front of the piston. The Redstone signal will pass through the sand, activate the dropper (to give you another sand) and then will quasi power the piston, pushing the sand forwards. This saved sooooo much time. Give it a go!!

BFkkc0v.png

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Just a head's up - I'm re-rendering the worlds. Dynmap had a fit whilst it was disabled, so I'm in the process of redoing the whole thing. Stupid plugin lol!

It'll be a couple days until the worlds are re-rendered properly.

I'm also making a raid farm - details to follow :)

Soldato
OP
Soo what minimap do people recommend? I'm about to die the second I join the server so I wouldn't mind being able to retrace my steps and collect my gear :p

I was using voxelmap and cant not use it now!

@haaammit was the one who suggested it

Yup I use VoxelMap and I rarely update my client until it's available as it is invaluable!! See post #19 above for links to Fabric (an api) and the voxelmap mod.

We also have the dynmap running which can help with navigation to an extent, although it had a hissy fit when I disabled and then re-enabled it, and now won't render the full map.

Soldato
OP
Just a quick heads up. I've just had an email to say the server hosting company is upgrading some of their equipment and as such, the server will be off for a few hours starting at 11:15 GMT today.

Sorry for any inconvenience! :)

Soldato
OP
@haaammit - What resource pack do you use? I like how "HI-DEF" the UI is :p

Also... Level 917?! :eek:
I use a faithful 32 bit pack the link for which is on this page in this older thread https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/32480196

I'm up to about 986 levels now! The gold farm is crazy good for xp and I've just finished making an emerald farm that utilises raids. I now have two and a half double chests of Totems of Undying and about 14 stacks of emerald blocks!!!

Server is back up and running. I won't be on much this coming week as I'm away on my holibobs but I still have console access etc!

Laters-Ham :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom