**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
I couldn't be @rsed trawling through websites for a compatible USB-C to 3.5mm dongle so I've used the 50% off Members voucher and bought the AKG Y500 Wireless headset, not bad for £64.50.....

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/wireless-akg-headphones-y500/GP-Y500HAHHCAC/

How do get the members discount...I'm not eligible apparently?

Edit, can't even log in, I'm just getting the log in page no matter what I do...Anyone else have problems logging in?

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
how's the clear view case?
Very blue! Nice and snug, good texture and the curved edges make of feel much nicer in the hand than the old note 4 s-view case.

Side window is a nice feature, will play later to see what it can do.

Oh just noticed it does flop open though, not quite the seal you'd expect. No magnets or hinge type thingy??

Soldato
How do get the members discount...I'm not eligible apparently?

Edit, can't even log in, I'm just getting the log in page no matter what I do...Anyone else have problems logging in?

Me ,I gave up in the end then i discovered why apparently my address is 77 blab blah Cheshire USA <--- and I cannot change the country doh

NVP

NVP

Soldato
It's in the members app still, just open the full offers list not just what's promoted... then click and register or something, can't recall.

Soldato
Quite impressed with the battery life so far.

Phone came with around 68%, currently on 35% with 3 hours SOT and having installed all my apps, transferred 50gb of pics etc and generally playing around with it.

Soldato
Very blue! Nice and snug, good texture and the curved edges make of feel much nicer in the hand than the old note 4 s-view case.

Side window is a nice feature, will play later to see what it can do.

Oh just noticed it does flop open though, not quite the seal you'd expect. No magnets or hinge type thingy??

I'm tempted to get the Gear4 Oxford builitproof case for when I'm out and the clear view for day to day...or the LED...I just don't know!

Soldato
Don't know if I'm just absolutely bonkers but I've ordered the Spigen Liquid Crystal Glitter case after watching a youtube vid from flossy carter - it looked real good, if slightly blingy, with the aura glow behind it. Got a plain black one too just in case I was being bonkers...

Associate
Got an email yesterday saying the phone is coming today even though I paid for Saturday 10:30am delivery and I will know by 9:30am my time slot. But when I go onto the DPD page it actually says "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" and nothing about having the phone, what day it is coming and what time it is coming. Is this normal? Is the delivery driver picking up straight from Samsung then coming here or something!? (Samsung are based very nearby)

My delivery is stuck in the same state, I had an email yesterday saying it would be delivered yesterday (22nd). Nothing turned up so I called them today but still nothing. DPD tracking still says "We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel". So I guess this means DPD haven't got it yet... to further confuse things, the original order on samsung.com now says "return initiated"... something has gone very wrong it seems. I've been on to about 5 customer service people at Samsung and have been told 5 different things. Bloody frustrating!

Soldato
My delivery is stuck in the same state, I had an email yesterday saying it would be delivered yesterday (22nd). Nothing turned up so I called them today but still nothing. DPD tracking still says "We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel". So I guess this means DPD haven't got it yet... to further confuse things, the original order on samsung.com now says "return initiated"... something has gone very wrong it seems. I've been on to about 5 customer service people at Samsung and have been told 5 different things. Bloody frustrating!

Oh no that sounds infinitely worse than for me.

I actually called DPD at midday and they said the email I received was a mistake and that they had me down as a pre 10:30am delivery on Saturday just as I paid for so hopefully that turns up at the desired time.

Associate
Oh no that sounds infinitely worse than for me.

I actually called DPD at midday and they said the email I received was a mistake and that they had me down as a pre 10:30am delivery on Saturday just as I paid for so hopefully that turns up at the desired time.

Ah sounds like you might be ok then. To me it sounds more like my phone has still not been sent/collected from Samsung to DPD, or DPD have it but a driver has nicked it or not scanned it or whatever. But trying to get coherent answers from anyone at Samsung customers services is bordering on comical. I almost want to phone them up again now just to see if the next person says something different again. One of the guys today put me on hold and then came back to tell me they had spoken to DPD, that my phone was on it's way right now and was going to be delivered any minute. I was like "oh ok, I don't believe you at all because DPD don't even have it yet, but ok". Turns out I was right, no sign of it at all - was that person at Samsung just flat out lying to me to get rid of me? Seems so...

Soldato
Ah sounds like you might be ok then. To me it sounds more like my phone has still not been sent/collected from Samsung to DPD, or DPD have it but a driver has nicked it or not scanned it or whatever. But trying to get coherent answers from anyone at Samsung customers services is bordering on comical. I almost want to phone them up again now just to see if the next person says something different again. One of the guys today put me on hold and then came back to tell me they had spoken to DPD, that my phone was on it's way right now and was going to be delivered any minute. I was like "oh ok, I don't believe you at all because DPD don't even have it yet, but ok". Turns out I was right, no sign of it at all - was that person at Samsung just flat out lying to me to get rid of me? Seems so...

My situation has the potential to be similar to be fair. Checked the tracking and DPD still don't have the phone. For a pre 10:30am delivery tomorrow!? Seems a bit ambitious

Back
Top Bottom