US: Power

Associate
Just finished season 5 and wow.

This show is just absolutely epic. Easily in my top 3 all time. Can’t believe I need to wait a year for more.....

Associate
Wow, when i saw the season finale, i had my popcorn and on the sofa, i even hooked up my cinema system to get the whole experience, damn i was blown away, the story like was interesting, i still cant believe what happened at the end, please tell me that person comes back in season 6, or would that be a new season of 'beef' via those two famous characters. I hope it start back in the first quarter of 2019 instead of the June like previous episode history has reflected.

Soldato
Personally I am tired of this season as there was too much going on. Hoping the next season focuses on what it needs to without going overboard. The whole foundation lark for Ghost's daughter was drawn out stupidly long, as was listening to boring 'Mini Carlton'. Less of the spoilt, brat, wannabe gangsta son and more focus on Ghost/Tommy/Dre and the two annoying leading ladies who sadly need to take a back seat but won't. Dre going all navy seal on the last episode was hilariously funny.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Just finished watching the latest season over a few days on Netflix,

Not as good as the first couple of seasons but still entertaining. Really hope she comes back next season, need some Latina flavour.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Just finished watching the latest season over a few days on Netflix,

Not as good as the first couple of seasons but still entertaining. Really hope she comes back next season, need some Latina flavour.

Angela is coming back, she's not dead.

Associate
on season 6 episode 1... well interesting how they made people believe that angie survived to hype up the next season and then the whole episode was about she being dead... seriously... not sure what route they are going down, as we all know the season is ending to create a spinoff [rumor]...

Soldato
Another thing I realised has Tommy's girlfriend Lakeisha's bum grown or something since the last series?

It's absolutely huge (and very unattractive)! LOL

Arse.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
i think he is getting better but i get what smokedog is saying. i think thats part of his portrayal of him being a angry annoying teen growing up. which is accurate teenagers are annoying. :D

Back
Top Bottom