**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
It's at the nearest depot now so I guess it's on course. It left at 1am last night lol. Yeah I ordered the aura glow. Not what I'd usually go for but I've had note 8 and 9 in black so I thought I'd switch it up.

It did arrive before 10:30am (9:30am to be precise).

Phone is great! Battery seems to be holding up ok but it's quite early to tell. Loving this thing so far.

Associate
It did arrive before 10:30am (9:30am to be precise).

Phone is great! Battery seems to be holding up ok but it's quite early to tell. Loving this thing so far.

Ah nice, well - nothing for me :( no change, no update despite about 7 calls to Samsung so far. They seem to be as stumped as I am. I will just cancel the whole thing on Tuesday if no progress is made.

Soldato
Ah nice, well - nothing for me :( no change, no update despite about 7 calls to Samsung so far. They seem to be as stumped as I am. I will just cancel the whole thing on Tuesday if no progress is made.

I generally had no choice but to buy from them due to my trade in. Wouldn't have got it without the £400 for my Note 9. Generally glad since the Note 9 had some flaws that I found unlivable .

NVP

NVP

Soldato
SOT?

I'm still getting used to having to click in the s-pen rather than just slide it in
nk3bDox.gif

Edit: Oh screen on time. Nice. Loving how quick this thing charges. Nappy done, phone charged too! Buzzin :D

Last edited:
Associate
How do get the members discount...I'm not eligible apparently?

Edit, can't even log in, I'm just getting the log in page no matter what I do...Anyone else have problems logging in?

Just create a new Samsung account with a different email and sign in on the phone with that account....you can get a code. Can even get multiple codes if you need multiple accessories and have multiple emails ;)

Soldato
Just create a new Samsung account with a different email and sign in on the phone with that account....you can get a code. Can even get multiple codes if you need multiple accessories and have multiple emails ;)

This is what I see...

Tap on the link and I get this...

I'm a bit reluctant to set up a new Samsung account as it's linked to my phone and restores it well (if all else fails I'll set one up)

Cheers

Associate
This is what I see...

Tap on the link and I get this...

I'm a bit reluctant to set up a new Samsung account as it's linked to my phone and restores it well (if all else fails I'll set one up)

Cheers

I understand the hesitation. I researched it and there is no way to change location on the Samsung account. I set up a new one online logged in on the members app and then once I got the code logged back in to my regular account.

Didn't lose any information.

Associate
Right well Samsung have just called me back to advise my order has now been cancelled and I will be refunded. Despite the fact I pre-ordered on 7th August, I was allocated a phone (it's IMEI is showing on my order) and it got as far as DPD tracking. I didn't ask for a refund and would happily have accepted the black colour instead... So I can assume my initial thoughts were right, my phone must have been nicked by samsung staff or it is lost in their warehouse... fuming!

Soldato
Looks like there no pictures of any note 10/10+ in here :(

I thought the note 10's were meant to of been released on the 23rd
But amazon uk says "Usually dispatched within 1 to 4 weeks." :confused:

Soldato
amazon have lost my phone!! it was out for delivery yesterday then suddenly jumped back to, despatching soon!! really annoyed!!

This happened with them last year for me with my Note 9. When they mess up they do it monumentally. Wouldn't order me a replacement one until they were sure it was missing due to the price it costs.

Soldato
Right well Samsung have just called me back to advise my order has now been cancelled and I will be refunded. Despite the fact I pre-ordered on 7th August, I was allocated a phone (it's IMEI is showing on my order) and it got as far as DPD tracking. I didn't ask for a refund and would happily have accepted the black colour instead... So I can assume my initial thoughts were right, my phone must have been nicked by samsung staff or it is lost in their warehouse... fuming!

That's a massive shame mate. Hope you can source an alternative one soon.

Associate
So I bit the bullet. My S8+ in terms of holding charge is on its last legs and hard to crank out a day with it.

Went into the EE store yesterday. I was on a SIM only with 100GB for £20 a month. I managed to get the last 5G in Aura Glow thankfully. Did not pay anything for the phone, on a 120GB 5G Smart Plan for £59 a month and they threw in a free case. I had a previous discount on the account that they honoured on the new contract. I'm just waiting for my Samsung Clear View cover to arrive now.

Impressed with the phone. Although my fat fingers and hands keep registering key presses, hopefully it being in a case will help.

Back
Top Bottom