• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

really getting fed up with the posts stating RTX/DLSS does not work this gen

Associate
I'd rather use a 2060 Super or 5700 XT at 1440p\4k then a 2080 at 1080p with RT on. Looks better and you have higher FPS. If paint chips are your favorite kind of chip, you might be a RT gamer.

Soldato
People still talking about the current rtx implementation?

I thought nvidia were keeping quiet and customers were keeping even quieter. Lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Perhaps the most abysmal DLSS implementation to date, WOW! And still the same drawbacks from QB are present. Oh Remedy, I guess it makes sense why they were so eager to take Epic's deal. Just no faith in their product at the end of the day. The most disappointing part is how weak their texture & streaming are. FFFFFFFFFFFS

Last edited:
Soldato
Perhaps the most abysmal DLSS implementation to date, WOW! And still the same drawbacks from QB are present. Oh Remedy, I guess it makes sense why they were so eager to take Epic's deal. Just no faith in their product at the end of the day. The most disappointing part is how weak their texture & streaming are. FFFFFFFFFFFS

Had to make sure the youtube resolution was set to 1440p and then set it again to 4K thinking that might be some issue with the stream auto setting it to 480p.
The textures are abysmal, 7 year old games have better textures. And that "fog" making the whole image looking like we drop a smoke grenade, very big pile of .......

Back
Top Bottom