**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
Looks like there no pictures of any note 10/10+ in here :(

I thought the note 10's were meant to of been released on the 23rd
But amazon uk says "Usually dispatched within 1 to 4 weeks." :confused:

Here you go mate... Note 10 plus 5G aura glow with Spigen Liquid crystal glitter case. Not gonna lie it looks bloody awesome and I would recommend it. Another bonus is the phone comes pre installed with a screen protector for those wanting one. Only just noticed as the camera has a cut out.

Galaxy Note 10+ 5G with Spigen Liquid Crystal Glitter case https://imgur.com/a/kM19Pad

Excuse the quality of the pictures was taken with my girlfriend's iPhone XS

Associate
Anyone with a 5g handset actually on a 5g tariff? If so, how are the speeds? (in the 5g areas)
I get about 250Mb/s to 300Mb/s in doors with the EE 5g plan. There is a 5g mast on the other side of the road.

Out and about in London it is really pretty random with the type of speeds you can get.

Associate
This happened with them last year for me with my Note 9. When they mess up they do it monumentally. Wouldn't order me a replacement one until they were sure it was missing due to the price it costs.

Yeah they still don't know where it is, almost seems like the delivery bloke took it!! They've promised me they will get a phone to me in the next 24-48 hours, they won't refund me though until I've received something even though it's not been despatched. (Can they do that?)

Soldato
Yeah they still don't know where it is, almost seems like the delivery bloke took it!! They've promised me they will get a phone to me in the next 24-48 hours, they won't refund me though until I've received something even though it's not been despatched. (Can they do that?)

I didn't think they could do that. Think they won't refund until they're satisfied it's been lost though and that takes a couple of days. I generally put large purchases on credit card due to the added protection that can bring with regards to refunds though in case the retailer doesn't do it.

Soldato
I understand the hesitation. I researched it and there is no way to change location on the Samsung account. I set up a new one online logged in on the members app and then once I got the code logged back in to my regular account.

Didn't lose any information.

My location is correct... I text the inbuilt help and that was no use he seemed to think my Note was rooted... It isn't, I have the same issue on my S7 and Tab A 10.5...

Associate
I've been using Samsung Members for a while now and seen numerous promotions where they offer 50% off accessories. When this happens I usually enter the promotion, get the voucher code and save it somewhere because it's not long before the promotion ends and you can't even get to sign up for it.

In this case I managed to bag some AKG Y500 Wireless headphones for £64.50 which ain't too bad.

Soldato
Guys I have the note 10 plus and was wondering if there is a screen protector of some kind on the front, I know there is one on the rear but the front seems to hsve some kind of cover,

Ps I have had all the notes from the note 4 on wards and this one is the best n my opion

Soldato
Guys I have the note 10 plus and was wondering if there is a screen protector of some kind on the front, I know there is one on the rear but the front seems to hsve some kind of cover,

Ps I have had all the notes from the note 4 on wards and this one is the best n my opion

Yes plastic film type protector it's not too bad for free tho I'm hoping for tempered glass types soon and not Whitestone at it's current prices

Soldato

Did it not come with a protector on the front as well as the back?

Back
Top Bottom