**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Soldato
Yes plastic film type protector it's not too bad for free tho I'm hoping for tempered glass types soon and not Whitestone at it's current prices
Ah so it has a thin film on it,Thats good to know as Ive ordered the whitestone kit from mobilefun and I noticed marks on the screen and was worried I had damaged it before I even got a screen protector on it lol

Associate
The Silver Protective Cover?
I waited and waited and in the end I got it from mobilefun, it's a nice case to be fair.

Yeah thats the one. It was stating 3-5 days last week on mobilefone, then 2 to 3 weeks and now 1 to 2 weeks.

I have actually just got the same case today but for my daughters new S9. Whilst it isnt 100% identical to the Note 10 pluses one, it does feel/look nice.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah thats the one. It was stating 3-5 days last week on mobilefone, then 2 to 3 weeks and now 1 to 2 weeks.

I have actually just got the same case today but for my daughters new S9. Whilst it isnt identical so the Note 10 pluses one, it does feel/look nice.

I ordered 1 from Mobilefun about 10 days ago it came instock(allegedly) they sent out free cleaning cloth and no case :(

Associate
I ordered 1 from Mobilefun about 10 days ago it came instock(allegedly) they sent out free cleaning cloth and no case :(

I ordered my daughters case on Wednesday and that was it arriving today. Turnaround is too slow for me and I will look elsewhere. As for the cleaning cloth, well Id be furious and they would never get another penny from me.

Associate
Yes I had that too!
I emailed them and said i need the case before my Note 10 arrives and they gave me the option to cancel.
I used the option on their website to alert me when they came back in stock (even though I pre ordered it) and I got an email saying it was back in stock, so I checked their website and it was now out of stock, then I got an email saying mine was being delivered the next day so i assume i received that stock lol.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
It's coped alright with a couple days at the beach, scratched up as expected with the sand but I wouldn't call it bad.

My internet has stopped working the last hour - anyone on three having issues?

Soldato
Anyone else noticed their glass backs came out of the box with visible micro marks that you can see under direct bright lighting? I don't recall my Note 8 or 9 being like this, although maybe it is helped by the fact the Aura Black isn't actually black and is much more reflective than the older notes.

Could also be related to the fact the thing came with dust inside the box. It's weird that Samsung aren't assembling these things in dust free rooms?

It's not too much of a bother as anyone who uses it naked without even a dBrand skin on the back is quite frankly, insane. But still.

Soldato
Anyone else noticed their glass backs came out of the box with visible micro marks that you can see under direct bright lighting? I don't recall my Note 8 or 9 being like this, although maybe it is helped by the fact the Aura Black isn't actually black and is much more reflective than the older notes.

Could also be related to the fact the thing came with dust inside the box. It's weird that Samsung aren't assembling these things in dust free rooms?

It's not too much of a bother as anyone who uses it naked without even a dBrand skin on the back is quite frankly, insane. But still.

I was insane with my note 8 and 9. I managed to keep them both relatively unscathed!! I got a clearer view case this time to show off the aura glow which is quite frankly a fingerprint magnet without one.

Soldato
I was insane with my note 8 and 9. I managed to keep them both relatively unscathed!! I got a clearer view case this time to show off the aura glow which is quite frankly a fingerprint magnet without one.

Since I went naked with those older notes I decided to slap dBrand skins on the back of them for grip, nothing more. Well, that and I could safely plunk it down on surfaces without worrying about a micro piece of quartz scratching the back.

Seems Samsung has done a lot of the marking for us this time though, lol.

Soldato
Since I went naked with those older notes I decided to slap dBrand skins on the back of them for grip, nothing more. Well, that and I could safely plunk it down on surfaces without worrying about a micro piece of quartz scratching the back.

Seems Samsung has done a lot of the marking for us this time though, lol.

Yeah I noticed a small scuff on the back. Wasn't best pleased about it and kind of thought it was just me who did it as a result as I didn't think it'd come out of the box like this! But come to think I only saw it after I removed the plastic on the back.

Soldato
Yeah I noticed a small scuff on the back. Wasn't best pleased about it and kind of thought it was just me who did it as a result as I didn't think it'd come out of the box like this! But come to think I only saw it after I removed the plastic on the back.

Yeah I'm not the most happy especially with all the dust in the box, since my Note 8 and 9 weren't like that from what I remember. From what i can see though the front and sides are completely fine and I could only see the marks in bright lighting, so eh. Slap skin on and call it done.

I haven't removed the plastic back yet though, waiting for my skin to come in. Maybe I'll be in for a shock.

Back
Top Bottom