*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
can you get this without owning the game on the off chance i get it in the future?

thanks
I tried it and the website showed it as successfully claimed. But I cannot yet see it in my library until I get the base game I guess, as DLC's are shown on the game itself in Uplay I think. But if you don't get it, you are not missing out massively as its only the first episode, the other two will never go free and to buy them separately will cost more than the whole trilogy I guess.

Associate
Anyone see any good deals on Anno 1800? Tried it for the free week and enjoyed it, but it’s a £20 game at most for me and Ubi are still asking £33 for it.
You may, and I stress may, be able to get it for close to £20.

Ubi have it for ~ £33, they also had a 20% promo code, if it's still running, knocking it down to £26.72, but they also do the whole 100 ubicoins for a 20% off voucher, which if you have the coins, and it stacks, knocks it down to ~£21.43.

Associate
You may, and I stress may, be able to get it for close to £20.

Ubi have it for ~ £33, they also had a 20% promo code, if it's still running, knocking it down to £26.72, but they also do the whole 100 ubicoins for a 20% off voucher, which if you have the coins, and it stacks, knocks it down to ~£21.43.

unfortunately they dont stack, i tried already for AC odyssey

Back
Top Bottom