Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
lol sorry, nothing to do with the plane, just seems like a totally bizarre place to stop and take pics.

Fair enough. I just thought it was pleasant spot, with the way the mist hangs over the road and the church in the background and no one around for miles (it was about 6AM). Perhaps it was nicer in person.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The A4 Avant parked away from the rest of the public, had a clean in the morning.

I was close to chopping it in for the same year S4 Avant this month, but my wife talked too much sense. She knows I want a smaller car which will be possible in a year when our son is in school and doesn't have a pram. So probably gonna keep this until the warranty ends in September 2020 then look at something smaller and faster (this isn't slow at 5.9 to 60 but still).

qQl1qu9.jpg

Also the alloys on that car in the background.. wow..

Last edited:
Caporegime
The A4 Avant parked away from the rest of the public, had a clean in the morning.

I was close to chopping it in for the same year S4 Avant this month, but my wife talked too much sense. She knows I want a smaller car which will be possible in a year when our son is in school and doesn't have a pram. So probably gonna keep this until the warranty ends in September 2020 then look at something smaller and faster (this isn't slow at 5.9 to 60 but still).

qQl1qu9.jpg

Also the alloys on that car in the background.. wow..

Get it mapped :p

And those wheels are 3SDM 0.06's.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Still got it. Howcome you sold?

I guess my expectations of the dream car were different compared to actually owning the car?

Don't get me wrong, it's a great chassis, the handling was incredible, it gripped and still went sideways when you wanted it to. But there was something missing, I can't quite describe what... At first my thought was power, but after driving 400hp S15 with very expensive parts, I ruled this out of the equation.

The way I look at it is, I reached my goal in owning the dream car at the age of 21, I'm 22 now. I had my fun with the car, it's time to move onto something else. My list of cars I want to own maybe isn't that long, but the issue is the cars that are on it, which are already shooting up in value at a crazy rate.

Associate
Traded in the RS4 this week :)
48636305146_4f6bd1e98d_b.jpg

Associate
It’s an incredible machine, big step up in power from the RS4 and previously tuned C63 in such a practical outfit. I’m not sold on the new shape yet with the rear diffuser etc but considering the price of the C7 now it was right for me, almost half it’s original cost with all the extras :)

Back
Top Bottom