Lian Li PC-011 WGX ROG v2

Associate
Maybe I can give you a 30 minute head start ;)

Yeah that would be nice :)..

Next problem.. Do we wait for Gen 10 Intel CPU's...

This build is turning into an epic waiting line.. However the new Corsair water cool items look nice.. Maybe some of the EK stuff will be swapped out

Associate
Sorry i might be thick but i can't figure out if you ship internationally on the site. I'm in Italy and currently training my patience waiting for this case, if you do ship to Italy atleast i'll be punishing the F5 button on this forum page right here, waiting for the very appreciated head start

Man of Honour
Associate
I just saw on lian li's facebook page, they are announcing new cases and people are commenting asking for the XL. Their response is we will hear something in this week if not next week.

Associate
Yeah, Ive been commenting on the FB page for last couple of weeks saying when XL and yesterday they said "XL NEXT WEEK" And yes true to form that is when I am on holiday !! DOH !!!

Associate
Yeah, Ive been commenting on the FB page for last couple of weeks saying when XL and yesterday they said "XL NEXT WEEK" And yes true to form that is when I am on holiday !! DOH !!!
Are you going away to be in a remote area with no signal? I imagine you can make an order online with your phone, no?

Associate
A useful reddit post from u/St0RM53 who contacted Lian Li.
https://www.reddit.com/r/watercooling/comments/csiii6/latest_info_on_the_lian_li_pco11_xl/

Q.Do we have any information on when will be available to buy both in USA and Europe (I’m mostly buying all the components from USA even though I live in Europe)?
A. The O11D XL is launching at the end of the month and should be available on the market in the USA mid September.

Q.Will there be a pre-order, and if yes from which retailers?
A.You can find the list of resellers on our website at http://www.lian-li.com/where-to-buy/

Q.What colours will it be available in?
A.There will be a black version and a white version

Q.Is there a product page to see the specifications?
A.Not yet, not until the launch has been official.

Q.Is the PC-011 Dynamic XL the same as the PC-011 WGX ROG V2 you’ve announced, or are they different products?
A.They are the same, the name was changed a bit along the way.

Q.Also any idea on the msrp or is still unknown?
A.Sorry, we can't quite disclose that at the moment.

Associate
Hold the phone "Phanteks Luxe 2" maybe a new contender instead of the XL... Ohh My...

"Phanteks Glacier D140 Distro Plate" Ooooohhhhhhh

Associate
Looks like the review embargo will be lifted on Friday for Gamers Nexus, Hardwarecanucks etc.

Price in the US is $200 so I would expect it to be around £200-£230 here in the UK.

OcUK Staff
11/09 is launch and preorder, MSRP will be around £199.99. I aren't here when it launches but I don't mind providing that info because I promised you I would give you a headstart ;) Stock won't arrive till end of September though, yay for container delays.

Associate
11/09 is launch and preorder, MSRP will be around £199.99. I aren't here when it launches but I don't mind providing that info because I promised you I would give you a headstart ;) Stock won't arrive till end of September though, yay for container delays.
Is it on launch day that we can pre-order the case? Or is there an earlier date?

Edit: Never mind I did not read your post properly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom