*** Control (Remedy Games) ***

Soldato
Played around 3 hours so far and absolutely loving this. It's such a nice evolution of Max Payne and the elemental powers just add to it.

Playing on my 2080 Super with RTX on high and it's sooooo smooth. Their DLSS implementation works well with the slightly reduced resolution and it ticks along very nicely. The lighting/reflections etc which come with RTX are just beautiful and add to the immersion and atmosphere for sure.

I recently purchased some Philips Hue Light Strips for the back of my monitor, synced up with this game are just brilliant as well.

Also try shooting a Fire Extinguisher and then picking it up...it's brilliant to run about with :D

What resolution are you playing at?

Caporegime
This game did get decent reviews, and I loved the old Max Payne games from Remedy.

But whenever I watch footage, this just looks really samey and boring to me.

Am I missing something?

NB: I didn't enjoy Alan Wake either.

Soldato
This game did get decent reviews, and I loved the old Max Payne games from Remedy.

But whenever I watch footage, this just looks really samey and boring to me.

Am I missing something?

NB: I didn't enjoy Alan Wake either.

The max Payne games aren't exactly that different are they. Shoot, bullet time, shoot rinse and repeat. The story and atmosphere are what you play for and the gameplay is simple but nuanced with the powers and the service weapon plus mods. Hell of a lot of fun as well.

Soldato
Just finished this...around 10 hours is right...and thoroughly enjoyable combat throughout! The story is rather confusing but enjoyable too, they really did put a massive amount of effort into just about every facet of it.

Associate
I have 33fps-to 60fps and when its 33fps its definitely slows on combat, on 2080 ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce with 9900K.

Is any way to improve screen tearing/slowing on 30 fps? Its only in light areas. On darker i dont see even.

Using RAYTRACING HIGH,1440P render without DLSS. It looking so real. I am impressed.
But when i use DLSS ( 960 P ) i see an difference. Now its not looking so real and in fightning i just cant be happy with image quality + definitely i see low res and jaggies. Ehhhh.........

Or maybe its in my brain?

So what now. Play with 33fps+ 40+50+ or with DLSS full smooth?

Back
Top Bottom