World of Warcraft: Classic

Permabanned
Oh so you all rolled Noggenfogger? Ok so first Shazzrah is agreed, Then you say Firemaw and now Noggenfogger. I mean cmon lads who organized that? I keep track of this thread and i just seen that how would someone else keep track of that.

I will stay Shazz and Firemaw and wait for all the tourists to leave. There is no point playing musical chairs because of impatience. You are basically killing your future because you think all those realms will farm for the AQ gate event? I highly doubt Blizz will have to merge servers they left many dead laat time!

Associate
Oh so you all rolled Noggenfogger? Ok so first Shazzrah is agreed, Then you say Firemaw and now Noggenfogger. I mean cmon lads who organized that? I keep track of this thread and i just seen that how would someone else keep track of that.

I will stay Shazz and Firemaw and wait for all the tourists to leave. There is no point playing musical chairs because of impatience. You are basically killing your future because you think all those realms will farm for the AQ gate event? I highly doubt Blizz will have to merge servers they left many dead laat time!

Agreed wish I rolled Horde, those guys seem more organised. Sticking to Firemaw Alliance now though.

Associate
Why am I struggling to find quests. Got to level 13 in Darkshore and had 3 active quests 2 orange, 1 red. So I go all the way to Loch Modan and after 2 green quests I've only got a red one left.

Permabanned
Yeah, poor show guys. Nevermind good luck to you all and have fun.

There was a better route... For me an ocuk guild should have been called just ocuk and the actual GM someone like a trustholder. You should have did this on whatever side won the poll. Then the GM appoints a raidmaster who basically is the GM but this breaks up his monopoly and adds a security and fairness level to the guild.

Now the raidmaster and his 39 minions go do pve stuff. And there would have been a fair sized pool of people there that it could lead to PVP groups etc. I would have loved this, But at the minute i am unsure about most of the stuff. How do you know whoever runs any of these guilds are not going to quit? Theres a decent responsibility here as a GM of ocuk. And what you should have done is when the faction poll was complete roll Shazzrah and wait out the queues. Or put it to a pollvote again if the vote wins for Firemaw you go Firemaw. But i would guess that it would fragment people this is my 2p on the situation it does not feel like an ocuk guild but guilds formed on the ocuk forum. Theres a big difference.

Caporegime
Yeah the communication was completely borked, I can only assume that the comms were happening on Discord and those of us at work were just left in the dark.

Ah well, whatever, I'm on a few different servers and will see how it plays out, either stick to one and build up a new community or pay to move. Loads of old faces on my friends list have popped up too, gonna be awesome.

I also bought a new MSI MAG341CQ for this so hopefully I can get to enjoy it over the weekend :)

Permabanned
Yeah the communication was completely borked, I can only assume that the comms were happening on Discord and those of us at work were just left in the dark.

Ah well, whatever, I'm on a few different servers and will see how it plays out, either stick to one and build up a new community or pay to move. Loads of old faces on my friends list have popped up too, gonna be awesome.

I also bought a new MSI MAG341CQ for this so hopefully I can get to enjoy it over the weekend :)

That will be awesome wow 8x MSAA will really make that display shine normally i would not want ultrawide because all the other games with post process AA look grainy and i can pixel peep. 8x MSAA really does work wonders and puts all that to an end i wonder can you run 3440x1440p at 100hz 8x msaa without drops. They never implemented DX12 Multicore yet.

I haz 4090!
Don
Yep, totally agree on the guild arranging front - poor show!

I've rolled Alliance on Shazz as per the original plan, and that's where I'm staying.

You've gone from "Nah not going to play this, I'm resisting" to the complete opposite :p

Caporegime
Yep, totally agree on the guild arranging front - poor show!

I've rolled Alliance on Shazz as per the original plan, and that's where I'm staying.

You've gone from "Nah not going to play this, I'm resisting" to the complete opposite :p

My 32" 1440p monitor died over the weekend. It's getting sent off for repairs under warranty but ain't nobody got time fo' dat. I ended up figuring out it was the monitor by plugging in a different one, which worked. It's a 24" monitor so my short wow stint this evening was like playing on a postage stamp :mad:

So screw it, the last one was a crap buy so it's going to my wife when it's repaired and I'm gaining 2" which as we all know is extremely important for your potency gaming experience :D

Back
Top Bottom