World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
After queuing for a couple of hours I wasn't really feeling it...until I started my first quest for the night. 4 hours later and it's 1am. Definitely have the bug. Hoping to get a deadmines run in over the weekned. :)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Which high and mighty force made you think I was talking about the server you finally settled on? Err.. no one. My statement was a generalisation from past experience, servers that become empty are far worse than ones that sometimes have a queue. If you can tell me that is untrue and provide evidence, then reply, if not don't bother.

Hahahahaha

Associate
After queuing for a couple of hours I wasn't really feeling it...until I started my first quest for the night. 4 hours later and it's 1am. Definitely have the bug. Hoping to get a deadmines run in over the weekned. :)
Heh I found myself doing one of the kill everything that moves quests and suddenly there were 3 ore veins on the map. They kept repoping and I just couldn't stop mining. Round and round in circles.
With 100% full bags of stone, copper and a few gems I trudged back to kharanous with my quest not finished. I have to put gems in the bank so I have space to start smelting.

Associate
Booooooooooooooo!

So the games not even out a week and they already plan to **** it up like they did retail /sigh
If down the line (6 months +) a server has lost that many players that it is affecting playing on the server then they will have to do something.
They could offer free transfers (and nudge guilds), they have done this in the past.
Then after a time switch to paid transfers for the stragglers.
Then when they are out of options a merge is better than just switching it off.

There aim is lots of servers with healthy pops. They dont want half full servers.
They didnt expect so many to want to be playing day 0, and eqaully so I expect they are planning on loosing a chunk of the player base in 28 days.

it will be intersting in 6 months to see the classic VS retail split. The total numbers playing wow and which has the most players.

Soldato
How long do we think until server queues are not an issue? im tempted to resub for this as aload of mates are playing, but i just cba to sit in a queue for hours on end waiting to get in to play, i normally login around 8pm and im done before midnight, dont wanna bother if theres a 4hr queue every night heh.

Guessing its probably worth waiting for the first month to pass so the tourists leave and the people who subbed a month to check it out and dont fancy it all leave as well?

Associate
How long do we think until server queues are not an issue? im tempted to resub for this as aload of mates are playing, but i just cba to sit in a queue for hours on end waiting to get in to play, i normally login around 8pm and im done before midnight, dont wanna bother if theres a 4hr queue every night heh.

Guessing its probably worth waiting for the first month to pass so the tourists leave and the people who subbed a month to check it out and dont fancy it all leave as well?

Can you login earlier and then start to play at 8?

Depending on the server, it may be best to login at 12 (lunchtime)

Permabanned

Gonna be a few weeks I think for the high pop servers. They have eased a bit due to increased capacities. Depends what server your mates are on because some servers have short queues, sometimes no queue.

Associate
Think my mates are all on Malfurion or something, PVP Server playing Horde... will need to check.
English Server
Ashbringer
Dreadmist
Firemaw
Flamelash
Gandling
Gehennas
Golemagg
Hydraxian Waterlords
Mirage Raceway
Mograine
Nethergarde Keep
Noggenfogger
Pyrewood Village
Razorgore
Shazzrah
Skullflame
Stonespine
Ten Storms
Zandalar Tribe

Soldato
So what servers have the majority of you rolled on then? Need to decide where I'm going to stay for the long run!!

We have a Horde guild on Firemaw-PvP. We're around 110 members and growing fast with plans to raid later down the road. No plans have been discussed just yet, but it will be an open discussion for player input on discord for those wanting to raid.

Our Discord link is: https://discord.gg/s2uArDN

Back
Top Bottom