Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Nice to see another SP owner in the forums.. you will love it (decat and remap you will love it more :p )
It was a hard one for me to choose, As there was 2 MT10's for sale at my local dealers

A Standard 2018 MT10 (Grey with yellow wheels) only done 550miles so it was like brand new
And this 2018 MT10 SP with 9200miles

And only a few hundred pound difference between them

Soldato
3elbTQS.jpg

Sena SMH-5 bluetooth intercom for my other helmet. I had a Sena SMH-5 FM (radio feature) on the other, but don't use it, and won't miss it on this one.

Caporegime
Noice. Although currently going through a crisis where I want to kill every motorcyclist I see as they're all just utter tools at the minute. Please don't be a tool.

It’s really noticeable though, generally in good weather you get the idiot squids who wheelie their R1s from traffic light to traffic light in shorts and flip flops but this year the roads are full of organ donors, think we need a few splattered all over the roads so they can be shared on Facebook groups telling everyone that their beloved “is wiv da angles now”.

Caporegime
It’s really noticeable though, generally in good weather you get the idiot squids who wheelie their R1s from traffic light to traffic light in shorts and flip flops but this year the roads are full of organ donors, think we need a few splattered all over the roads so they can be shared on Facebook groups telling everyone that their beloved “is wiv da angles now”.

They're the ones. Seem to think that every bit of acceleration must be at full throttle. Speed limits don't exist. Oh and that because they ride in groups they get right of way in any situation.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
So having had my trusty 35mm for 2 1/2 years, I decided to get another lens. Gone for the 18-55 2.8-4 OIS which I managed to get for £265 including warranty until March 2020. The X-E2s is my first camera, so still slowly learning.

(taken on my phone of course :p)
uxkvOLX.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Also a hipster bottle to go with my hipster camera. Chilly's bottle in matte yellow. Double walled 750ml. Yellow because my nick name is Lemon :D

chillys-1.jpg

chillys-2.jpg

chillys-3.jpg

Soldato
@LiE

Chilly's bottles are considered hipster stuff now?!

I've got a few and they're great though. I fill mine up about a quarter with ice, and then the rest with water and the ice stays solid for well over 24 hours.

Soldato
ZbBjEXU.jpg

Basically a radar/taillight that will show cars on my cycle computer as they approach from behind. Seems very clever and can track up to 8 cars. I don't think I can track up to 8 cars myself! Also surprised I could get it £30 cheaper from Halfords than anywhere online.

Back
Top Bottom