• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo ETA for 3900x?

Soldato
It absolutely is selling well.
According to this they were selling very well. The August one will be out soon so we'll see what the picture was over this last month.

48640460958_e1bee99635_o.png

Permabanned
I'm being to think that many people on this forum ignore your biased opinions. Why you adopt such a position is beyond me but I think I might just join them.

It's beyond me why you ignore all the people who are lost customers, like me and dozens of thousands others who would consider the CPU in different circumstances.

Soldato
You know the activity in this thread is self destroying right?

If you all cared less... You'd pay 25% less and have it sooner.

You create this unnecessary hyperbole around a chip, which quite frankly 99% of you don't need and 1% of you might do.

Soldato
The 3900X is great. Limited availability hurts sure, but the hyperbole is warranted. Provided you actually want CPU performance, which is basically the target market of these forums.

TrM

TrM

Associate
You know the activity in this thread is self destroying right?

If you all cared less... You'd pay 25% less and have it sooner.

You create this unnecessary hyperbole around a chip, which quite frankly 99% of you don't need and 1% of you might do.

such a warped view:) have you ever tried to get that killer toy for your kids at christmas? eever waited inline for hours trying to get it? ever waited in a que for new apple iphone? All of these are prime examples for suply and demand. it doesnt matter if it s a toy. mobile computer part.

the 3900x is a cracking awsome chip andx for 480 it was perfect buy for me. Now if people would have taken a leap of faith and ordered on day 1 with ocuk or anywere aelse they would have paid the orignal price and would have gotten it sooner:) like me

But now the demand is more then suply in most regions of the world and shops and stuff have seen this and cashing in:) no bad thing really altho are they really cashing in though?

people souild care about what they buy and buy what they want:) sorry but at the end of the day i really hope people who are waiting or going to buy when its in stock gets there proccessors soon its a amazing cpu for the price. Bu t going back to my first statment atleast you dont have a ticking clock till christamas day and the water works of not getting what they wanted on cchristmas monring:) so the pressure if off hehe

Soldato
It's beyond me why you ignore all the people who are lost customers, like me and dozens of thousands others who would consider the CPU in different circumstances.

Who's getting ignored?

You get told to shut up in various forms of politeness every single day because people are reading what you type.

It's not made any difference, you seem addicted to your idea of being hard done by AMD and every day there's straw clutching and wonky sources that fall over if anyone looks at them.

I challenged you quite some time back to spare the forum the spam and put your views to AMD. I bet you still haven't made an effort to contact a real AMD representative in a proper channel.

Soldato
So no stock came Friday just asked through webnote. Hoping they come in Monday, thinking of pre-ordering.
There's wishful thinking.

They'll get 20 and have had 200 pre-orders in the last week.

The more I look at flight sim 2020 the more I think the 3950x will be the chip to get.... Or threadripper.

The 3900 is already out of date.

Soldato
The more I look at flight sim 2020 the more I think the 3950x will be the chip to get.... Or threadripper.

The 3900 is already out of date.
In that case you would just go out now and buy a 2950X or 2970WX but to many there's that price/performance ratio of which the 3900X might still be king whenever the 3950X decides to show up.

Soldato
Lisa Su called the new TR the ultimate gaming chip? Need source for that.

We already know frequency still matters and relevance of core count falls off a cliff well before the TR counts so I'm pretty sure a 9900k will be fine where it is until AMD finds more frequency.

Fully expect it to be just fine but not "the best".

Back
Top Bottom