Anyone stocking up on canned food etc.. Brexit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I could probably do with getting through some of the food in the freezer anyway so it might be a good thing, I've probably got over a months worth. When that runs out, I've got a cupboard full of cat food and dog food I could eat at a push!
What if the electricity cuts out? Then you've got a freezer full of festering goo.

Caporegime
What if the electricity cuts out? Then you've got a freezer full of festering goo.
Are we talking about Brexit or some hypothetical zombie apocalypse, at this point?

I'm not planning for the electricity cutting out, nor planes falling from the sky, nor roving bands of shotgun-wielding looters. Didn't think I'd need to plan for any of that ;)

Are you saying I should?

Associate
Are we talking about Brexit or some hypothetical zombie apocalypse, at this point?

I'm not planning for the electricity cutting out, nor planes falling from the sky, nor roving bands of shotgun-wielding looters. Didn't think I'd need to plan for any of that ;)

Are you saying I should?
I was being tongue-in-cheek. Although with Boris as PM maybe I should have been tongue-in-freezer.

Soldato
I think it would do the people of the UK good if we go back to WW2 rationing for a few years. It will get the obese levels down and also good for the environment and peoples pockets too.

Soldato
I think it would do the people of the UK good if we go back to WW2 rationing for a few years. It will get the obese levels down and also good for the environment and peoples pockets too.

Yes, there we go. And if we’re still hungry we can feast on all that extra sovereignty and control. They’re both low carb as they’re 100% full of ****.

Caporegime

Are you saying I should?

Depends where you live I suppose. The Govt contingency plans for a no deal brexit includes thousands of army generators on barges to supply power for NI,.

Caporegime

Sadly though it will be all the really good fresh fruit and veg in short supply and the fattening bad food in plenty.

Soldato
I've built a bunker, bought a crossbow, a chainsaw, installed machineguns on my car and have 10 years worth of supplies.

The latest predictions for 1st November are the sky will start falling at 00:01 AM and zombies will appear by breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom