Reeson - Chords of Life (Factor B’s Afterlife Remix) [Touchstone]
Witness of Wonder - Emotion in Motion (Thrillseekers Remix) [ATCR]
FX Zone - Synthasia (Nu NRG Remix) [Difuse]
Factor B - Sapera [Pure Trance]
Lostly - Distant Shores [Pure Trance]
Neptune Project ft Polly Strange - Pulse (Factor B Remix) [Mythology]
Balearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (DJ Tiesto Power Mix) [Avantura]
The Noble Six - Black Star [Pure Trance]
Solarstone & Scott Bond vs Factor B & Chicane - Autumn Highway (Thrillseekers Mashup) [White Label]
O'Callaghan & Kearney - Restricted Motion (Airbase Remix) [Discover]
ID - ID [White Label]
Factor B vs The Thrillseekers - Into the Last light (Factor B Mashup) [White Label]
Factor B - Invidius (Factor B’s Face Off Mix) [Pure Trance]
Factor B - Sacrosanct [Pure Trance]
Nu NRG - Dreamland (Factor B’s Back to the Future Remix) [White Label Label]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M7...7XTClSW83QYvNt9h7dx1XTbQ81SgSLqLKeABykwPqVlfc

Man of Honour
This is what progressive trance should sound like in my opinion. This is a lovely piece of work.

Good but it sounds a bit claustrophobic and a touch jumbled to me - with better balance and separation between the bass line and vocal sounds and let the vocal sounds wander a bit more from the main melody, throw in some proper pan pipe type sounds in the interstitial bits rather than the half muffled sample that is over-ridden by other sounds and it would have been a way better tune.

EDIT: It never really evolves for me either it sounds like the middle of an epic prog trance track.

Associate
Good but it sounds a bit claustrophobic and a touch jumbled to me - with better balance and separation between the bass line and vocal sounds and let the vocal sounds wander a bit more from the main melody, throw in some proper pan pipe type sounds in the interstitial bits rather than the half muffled sample that is over-ridden by other sounds and it would have been a way better tune.

EDIT: It never really evolves for me either it sounds like the middle of an epic prog trance track.
i'll ask him for the stems so you can make it a better track Mr. KnowItAll xxxxxxxxx

Man of Honour
i'll ask him for the stems so you can make it a better track Mr. KnowItAll xxxxxxxxx

LOL - beyond slapping some samples together in ejay with no idea on the actual "rules" and collaborating on a track in Reason I have no idea how to make music. Then again it isn't like most modern electronic music production is much more sophisticated :s

Associate
LOL - beyond slapping some samples together in ejay with no idea on the actual "rules" and collaborating on a track in Reason I have no idea how to make music. Then again it isn't like most modern electronic music production is much more sophisticated :s

I need to contact FSOE Clandestine for the stems, according to the tweet he's sent me. I shall get on that straight away so you can get remixing.

Man of Honour
Keep coming back to this one - so far doesn't get old

EDIT: For some reason two versions of the same remix with slightly different lead ins - the 7:50 one I find better though a lot is the same.

Back
Top Bottom