Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Traded in the RS4 this week :)
48636305146_4f6bd1e98d_b.jpg

Just looked up the 2020 RS6 and did a sick in my mouth. What were they thinking with the rear diffuser?!

You sir have made the correct choice. Although I might have gone for a different colour.

Soldato
Just looked at the new one and then looked at tatts' and I much prefer the previous shape. I don't understand why newer German cars are much more aggressively designed.

Found the same with the E89 Vs G29 Z4 where the new model is a lot more aggressive.. the front end doesn't even look like a BMW, more like a Kia.

Soldato
@Vita, funny looking Subaru! ;)

For my budget I wanted to pay I realised I just couldn't get an example of a decent Subaru. Having viewed a few and wasted my time. So I just bought this as a stop gap (curiosity/break the honda curse), until I can spare the cash for a spec c or if I break the curse. A fd2.

If I'm going to spend I may as well get a good thing I guess.

Soldato
I dunno, that 6k widetrack looked a great deal to me.

Anyway, the Accord looks nice, tasteful mods. I like the wheels. How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

Man of Honour
One of my colleagues has one in sunburnt orange or whatever the BMW name for the colour is - really nice looking cars in the flesh actually.

EDIT: Possibly Sunset Orange Metallic.

Last edited:
Soldato
One of my colleagues has one in sunburnt orange or whatever the BMW name for the colour is - really nice looking cars in the flesh actually.

EDIT: Possibly Sunset Orange Metallic.

Yeah thats a great colour.

I can't decide whether to get the black grills or not. 50/50 at the moment as I actually don't mind the chrome against the blue paint.

Soldato
What is this and why is it 5k rather than £500? Is it some sort of rare performance version or something?

It's a honda accord euro r. Something which in its time, exclusive to the Japanese domestic market. It was the equivalent of the Honda accord type r ch1 which was in the UK/European domestic market.

Back
Top Bottom