World of Warcraft: Classic

Caporegime
Soldato
Just had two hours at this. Whilst i'm enjoying it, I can see the slow nature really starting to grind eventually, and the grind I really cannot be bothered with. I have played a lot of the content upto 90 over and over again, so seeing the earlyy stuff in its original state just isn't doing it for me. :(

Soldato
Just had two hours at this. Whilst i'm enjoying it, I can see the slow nature really starting to grind eventually, and the grind I really cannot be bothered with. I have played a lot of the content upto 90 over and over again, so seeing the earlyy stuff in its original state just isn't doing it for me. :(
I've realised my patience for MMO's is non existent. Just can't deal with the grinds any more!

Associate
The smart money is on waiting 2-4 weeks and then jumping in if you aren't touring and are serious about sticking for a while.
Though I am curious where the Brits landed as we always seem to gravitate towards 1/2 servers
I've heard noggenfogger (A/H?) mentioned a few times now but fearful it may well end up another "full" like shazzrah etc even though it was surprisingly one of the last servers to open for EU/ENG.

More likely a small realm will die, it happened in the past and no reason to believe it wont happen this time again. It takes a long time to level to 60, may as well play on a realm you know will stay well populated.

To be fair to your comment, big servers can die as well, although not in the same sense.. for example if they stay over crowded, one way or another blizzard will break them up via migrations to lesser populated servers as they did back then.
Certainly if the original handful of servers maintain the queues they have a month on (in spite of predictions regarding drops beyond the hype)

And they are wrong to blame the players for the queues, plenty did try to do the "right thing" and reroll, in cases several times on lower populated realms only to see those jump to high/full.
I'm not suggesting opening tons of servers is the solution as we've been there before with the original and know the endgame there, but the notion of trolling players for making a mistake when really it was their own arrogance/lack of expectation which bought about this unprecedented situation is like the "do you not have phones" fiasco all over again

Soldato
Noggen Alliance, got a decent bunch so far, server is great too had no problem selling all the loots on the AH even lower level stuff, I'd imagine that will last well into a few months as people roll alts as well

Permabanned
What i don't understand is that there was a googledoc with players factions and most seemed to be going alliance. That is why alliance was chosen, but seems a lot of horde players didnt add their name to the googledoc.

Some people just never seen it and only log in to see where people are going. It is too crazy right now to organize anything anyways how could you organize a sea side day out when 65m Brits decide to go to the same town on the same day. Why we would be sitting on the motorway all day long. After this madness ends and the new week begins afresh i will start to make moves. Until then just have fun lads you will obviously be entitled to a free server transfer if any realm becomes too empty. The problem is the mediums and the AQ gate events high pop makes this much better but also nigh on impossible to access on peak time events.

Its a conundrum...

Associate
I’m on ten storms server (Alliance). No queues and just getting on with it. I honestly can’t see the more popular realms getting better anytime soon.

Ten storms seems to have sufficient population to feel social enough, although admittedly I have nothing to compare it to because I cant be bothered to wait in line for the other realms.

For the Alliance!

Back
Top Bottom