World of Warcraft: Classic

Associate
Poor choice of server, weird array of drinks and condiments and the "egg" looks vile. 2/10. :p

I can’t speak to the rest but Flamelash is a decent server, I rolled a character there whilst firemaw 10k was present every time I tried to login and I’ve had a good laugh on Horde so far, seems nice and lively no idea what the ratio is though.

Caporegime
I rolled a undead Priest and want to heal instances as I level, will it gimp me if I level as holy or should i heal as shadow or disc?

Stick with holy, you'll be surprised how hard a Smite can hit once you've got a bit of spellpower stacked.

Do you have much experience with a priest? Loads of Youtube vids out there if not.

I haz 4090!
Don
I rolled a undead Priest and want to heal instances as I level, will it gimp me if I level as holy or should i heal as shadow or disc?

If you're only going to level by running instances over and over, then go holy. If you're doing any amount of questing, then go shadow until 60 and then spend the cash to respec to holy at 60.

Soldato

Honestly a shadow priest can heal dungeons into the early 50s. Just make sure to downgrade spells to conserve mana and take breaks. If you're in a guild group you can ask to get the killing blows for spirit tap.

If you go full holy you can level up by grinding dungeons, if you plan to level up in the world by questing then you'll be very slow doing it solo. You'll want some kind of hybrid build and a good wand is essential.

As always it's whatever works for you.

Associate
Just hit 19 last night, me and the wife are loving it. We both played it way back in 2004. Tbh it was the first MMO/PC game i got the wife into.

Associate
what do people reckon in about 3 or 4 months people will have got bored of it and moved on once they have cleared all the raids where will they go with it can't see them releasing old expansion's.

Associate
I think it will be a while before there are enough players ready to raid let alone clearing any. Also we only have Molten Core at the moment. Blackwing Lair, Zul'gurub and Ahn Qiraj are coming in future patches.

Back
Top Bottom