Rotherham child sex abuse: Another Five jailed for exploiting girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The thing that makes me still howl with laughter is how the LGBT+ community defend demographic X at every turn.

Do they not understand that they’ll be having free flying lessons from the top of the local multi-storey car park if demographic X ever become the majority?

Man of Honour
It's interesting how the media never comes out and calls these scum pedophiles. The BBC headline even says they are "exploiting girls". They are pedophiles!

Under whatever heading, it’s reprehensible and perpetrators need to be punished, but it’s not Paedophilia, if the girls were 15-19 then it’s Ephebophilia, if they were 11-14 then it’s Hebephilia.

Soldato
Under whatever heading, it’s reprehensible and perpetrators need to be punished, but it’s not Paedophilia, if the girls were 15-19 then it’s Ephebophilia, if they were 11-14 then it’s Hebephilia.

I knew someone would come out with the technical aged term for it. :D

The point is the word "paedophile/pedofile" is branded around if the person is white. But never in these cases.

Someone mentioned Epstein earlier in the thread. There is a front page story in the DM called "Mandy & The Paedophile". Paedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children. It is of closer relation to these rotherham child sex abuse gangs than using it in the Epstein case, as so far as we're aware there hasn't been any under 11 year old children involved. We already know these paedophile grooming gangs have abused children under 11. They purposely target girls before they enter puberty so they have less of a chance of getting pregnant.

Soldato
I fear you may know too much on this subject and are not helping. :p

The point is the word "paedophile/pedofile" is branded around if the person is white. But never in these cases.
Are you talikng about the victim or perpetrator? either way it is not the point here. These were a grooming gang. Exploiting vunerable young girls of any age.
They purposely target girls before they enter puberty so they have less of a chance of getting pregnant.
Oh come on! That might have been an excuse for some of them that were actual pedos. The others were just abusers of young girls, Im sure they were also abusing adults if possible too. Not to try to deminish what terrible acts they commited.

Soldato
OP
Oh it wasnt. The topic being discussed was groomers/rapists going to jail and maybe it being covered up. Epstein was a groomer/rapist and it would seem that Prince Andrew must have known. The only way it might have been seen to be taken off topic is if it was only about them being non white. Then yes if that was the real topic it could be seen as taken off topic. So Again is the thread about pedos or muslims? If its about muslim rapist then yes I took it off topic.

Pedos are terrible and governments not taking action is terrible. Talking about killing people is also terrible but you lot carry on. Muslims as a whole are not terrible. At least no more terrible than than any other grouping. Scumbags are scumbags.

You must missed the word "Rotherham" :rolleyes:

I think it was the fear of saying anything negative with a focus on race out of fear of being branded a racist. You've seen what some on this forum are like! Either that or they were complicit in/supported the actions.

What's interesting is these groups of Pakistani males (although it seems there's support from women too as evidenced at the trials) are spread throughout the country. The one correlating factor throughout is the ethnicity of the offenders.
That's very different from individual predators and screams of a systematic issue somewhere.

Very true.

Soldato
Are you talikng about the victim or perpetrator? either way it is not the point here. These were a grooming gang. Exploiting vunerable young girls of any age.

Oh come on! That might have been an excuse for some of them that were actual pedos. The others were just abusers of young girls, Im sure they were also abusing adults if possible too. Not to try to deminish what terrible acts they commited.

I'm talking about the media coverage, on how they will throw out the paedophile headline in most cases except in these cases. It's like they have been told not to.

I know the paedophile word meaning isn't how its used in modern media i.e. paedophile means lover of prepubescent children. But the media when they do use the word its usually used as an alternative to child abuser.

But this is trying to divert attention from a genuine observation. The media, in my opinion, purposely avoid using paedophile in stories about these grooming gangs.

Soldato
Oh it wasnt. The topic being discussed was groomers/rapists going to jail and maybe it being covered up. Epstein was a groomer/rapist and it would seem that Prince Andrew must have known. The only way it might have been seen to be taken off topic is if it was only about them being non white. Then yes if that was the real topic it could be seen as taken off topic. So Again is the thread about pedos or muslims? If its about muslim rapist then yes I took it off topic.

The topic being discussed is the Rotherham child sex abuse scandall and that 5 more have been jailed in this scandal. Why are you posting a link about Epstein? to prove not only brown people are abusers? .. we know that, but this scandall warrants its own thread and own scrutiny due to the masive amount of victims (est. 1400) and the almost sole ethnicity of the perpetrators, who were family members, friends and co-workers and the subsequent cover up by authorities for decades who deemed political correctness to be more important than child welfare.

Soldato
we know that, but this scandall warrants its own thread and own scrutiny
Fair enough but Im fairly sure there already is a thread about the Rotherham scumbags here. So not really a case of warranting its own thread as it already has one. Unless it was closed.

I doubt I would have even bothered to post if it was that same thread that probably has hundreds of pages already. Its just sometimes to me it seems that threads about crimes are brought up to forfill a an anti non white agenda rather than a moral agenda. Look at most of the rape threads in here it usualy ends up blaming the victims rather than the abusers. Usualy there is a very misogynistic vein running through a lot of threads/posts in GD except when it comes to blacks and/or muslims.

Yep here we go. Not quite hundreds of pages but 85.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/1400-children-abused-by-rape-gang-in-uk.18620192/page-85

Soldato
OP
Fair enough but Im fairly sure there already is a thread about the Rotherham scumbags here. So not really a case of warranting its own thread as it already has one. Unless it was closed.

I doubt I would have even bothered to post if it was that same thread that probably has hundreds of pages already. Its just sometimes to me it seems that threads about crimes are brought up to forfill a an anti non white agenda rather than a moral agenda. Look at most of the rape threads in here it usualy ends up blaming the victims rather than the abusers. Usualy there is a very misogynistic vein running through a lot of threads/posts in GD except when it comes to blacks and/or muslims.

Yep here we go. Not quite hundreds of pages but 85.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/1400-children-abused-by-rape-gang-in-uk.18620192/page-85

Well go and post in there FFS.

Caporegime
Personally I think Grooming Gangs is correct to use because we all know what they are and it also means it's been going on for a while - Just saying these paedo's have been jailed isn't strong enough IMO.

I can actually see your point on that but still find it interesting that the media do seem to avoid calling them paedos.

Soldato
Personally I think Grooming Gangs is correct to use because we all know what they are and it also means it's been going on for a while - Just saying these paedo's have been jailed isn't strong enough IMO.

I prefer the more factually correct term "child rape gangs" to the more soft and fluffy sounding "grooming gang".

Caporegime
No why dont you?

I mean Im not that bothered but surely this forum doesnt need multiple threads about the same subject everytime a new devolopment happens.

The whataboutery didn’t work so now you want to confine it all to a single thread... why are you so keen to divert attention from this?

Soldato
The whataboutery didn’t work so now you want to confine it all to a single thread... why are you so keen to divert attention from this?
Hahahaha. Divert attention seriously? Oh Dowie you are very boring at times. How many threads does this subject need then?

You are going to say as many as it takes arent you?

There are times when I just think I am misunderstanding your implication and you are actually a decent guy. Sometimes not. But you do make me laugh on non political and or racial matters so I give you the benefit of the doubt sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom