• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Associate
It seems very difficult to improve the single core scores.
I doubt I could improve on that especially on 1.8 chipset as it seems to have lost me around 200 points generally.
I cant be bothered to revert back atm and try.
However I cannot get close to Nightmares multi score.
And I tried :)
I struggle to get tight timings with my 8 pack 4000 ram.
CL14 is a dream.

Soldato
3700X @ 4.3 5175 / 501
48672899511_4a9d21e345_o.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
It seems very difficult to improve the single core scores.
I doubt I could improve on that especially on 1.8 chipset as it seems to have lost me around 200 points generally.
I cant be bothered to revert back atm and try.
However I cannot get close to Nightmares multi score.
And I tried :)
I struggle to get tight timings with my 8 pack 4000 ram.
CL14 is a dream.
I ran all those benchmarks with the stock 3600Mhz C16 settings, never ran C20 again after I optimized the RAM settings. I wanted to give the CPU a break since I benchmarked the crap out of it the first 2 weeks.

PS: Based on the benchmarks you have a 3900X, were you talking about someone else?

Last edited:
Associate
@humbug I just beat my own multi-core with 5365 points. I tried running SC twice and didnt get a score higher, enough time wasted for today. I know I can beat it but I dont feel like spending more time looking at C20.

Here is the 5365 Multi at 4.45Ghz

KVM8kag.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Ah my mistake the multi core part should have referred to Cliffy's score of over 8078.
Single Core was referring to yourself yes.

Soldato
I thought I'd give this a go to see what I get with my 3700x. All at stock, apart from the RAM has been overclocked from 3200C16 to 3333. I really need to have a look at tweaking it properly to see what I can squeeze out of it.

rBNITdeh.png.jpg

Soldato
I use this to tweak RAM https://www.techpowerup.com/download/ryzen-dram-calculator/

First set DRam Calc for Fast Mode and apply it to your RAM, if it doesn't work recalculate for Safe Mode and apply that, then one setting at a time set relative to Fast Mode, whatever settings don't work leave in Safe Mode.

Use Ryzen Master to set your RAM timings.

Updated :)
Are the RAM timings saved in the bios when using Ryzen Master, so that they stay after a restart?

Back
Top Bottom