Blair Witch

Associate
I nearly bought it on steam 10 mins ago then thought I’d come on here for a look, just as well. I’ll get it on the game pass instead.

Looks pretty scary from the trailer.
I struggled watching the conjuring 1&2 last night, first horror movies ever and at the age of 34.

Associate
Refund gone straight into steam, haven't played it yet but why would I pay £24 when I can play as part of my MS pass. They're going to lose a lot of sales by having this straight on the pass.

They'll surely have been paid a ton of money for it to be put on MS game pass, they aren't going to intentionally screw themselves over financially... im sure they'e done the math :p

Man of Honour
OP
Yup, I've already got it via my ms gamepass (incidently, I've been very impressed with the quality of the titles on the MS gamepass and indeed how often they are adding new ones)

Man of Honour
OP
It was ok, didnt find it as jumpy as expected. Short though, I finished it in a few hours. Glad that I got it for next to nothing on the ms gamepass, think I would have been miffed if I had paid the steam price for it.

Associate
Just finished it and I enjoyed it. Was about 6 hours long. Definitely some jumpy moments.

Stick some headphones on and turn the lights off. Very creepy.

Associate
Ignore - looks like i had to update windows! There was a option further down saying i needed to update before i could download. Seems odd when all other games gave me the option to install!

How do i get this on the game pass? I've just purchased the 2 month ultimate deal for £2 but Blair Witch doesn't give me the install option. When i go to Game Pass PC it says manage account so i'm assuming i've got the right pass. Help please? :)

Associate
Ignore - looks like i had to update windows! There was a option further down saying i needed to update before i could download. Seems odd when all other games gave me the option to install!

How do i get this on the game pass? I've just purchased the 2 month ultimate deal for £2 but Blair Witch doesn't give me the install option. When i go to Game Pass PC it says manage account so i'm assuming i've got the right pass. Help please? :)

I renewed my 12 months xbox live and got the offer from MS for Gamepass Ultimate and it's showing to install on Windows. Doesn't help much.

Soldato
Amazing graphics on this game. Possibly the best I have seen. Creates a really creepy atmosphere.

About half way through and loving it, IGN gave it a high score other places seem to have not been so kind. This game is right up my street mind. Would give it a solid 8.5-9 out of 10. Highly recommenced if you like tense horror type games xD

Soldato
Yeah finished it also and thought it was a decent game if a little short, look forward to the next one.

There are apparently 4 different endings for the game so i may well play it through again at some point.

Back
Top Bottom