Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Caporegime
The term Street Food. ******* grids my gears. Its not any different to any other type of food its just where its sold. How is this a terminology that somehow makes the food unique. It doesn't.
I don't go to a burger van for van food or a friends for house food. It's just bloody food in a different place.
Tonight I think ill go treat myself to restaurant food. No. No. I wont I'll treat myself to food that sold in a bloody restaurant...

Do you have similar issues with the term 'pub lunch'? :p

Permabanned
people who complain about Trump.

Look, he won't change.

he'll say random **** like dropping nukes on hurricanes, and "grab 'em by the pussy".
it's like complaining about why flies buzz around food. what the **** do people expect, it's their nature. Frog and the scorpion.....

Soldato
Do you have similar issues with the term 'pub lunch'? :p
That's exactly the point. You don't eat pub lunch. You have a pub lunch. This is what grinds my gears. I see it everywhere, that people sell the best street food. You dont sell street food you moron you sell food on a street (half the time it's not even on a stall on a street, which makes it even worse), just list what type of food it is and stop giving it a stupid name to claim is super unique.

Soldato
That's exactly the point. You don't eat pub lunch. You have a pub lunch. This is what grinds my gears. I see it everywhere, that people sell the best street food. You dont sell street food you moron you sell food on a street (half the time it's not even on a stall on a street, which makes it even worse), just list what type of food it is and stop giving it a stupid name to claim is super unique.

Always feel like street food is just a chic term for fast food. There's very little difference between street food vendors and grubby burger vans in this country.

Caporegime
People who bring their sex trophies to work. Congratulations, your balls work, one of your little fishies won and this is the result. Awwww, isn't he cute, how old is he? How old are you young man?

This is a place of work. You're not a friend, you're someone I am paid to tolerate, what gives you the impression that I care about your kids? **** off already :mad:

'Scuse me, I have some clouds to yell at.

Soldato
People who bring their sex trophies to work. Congratulations, your balls work, one of your little fishies won and this is the result. Awwww, isn't he cute, how old is he? How old are you young man?

This is a place of work. You're not a friend, you're someone I am paid to tolerate, what gives you the impression that I care about your kids? **** off already :mad:

'Scuse me, I have some clouds to yell at.

I concur, wholeheartedly.

Back
Top Bottom