Streamlabs Issues

Permabanned
So I am trying to stream, some gameplay, of SC300, Sim City, I have Streamlabs set up, to display capture and nothing, tried running Streamlabs as Administrator, and still nothing, just a black screen. Any help

Soldato
So I am trying to stream, some gameplay, of SC300, Sim City, I have Streamlabs set up, to display capture and nothing, tried running Streamlabs as Administrator, and still nothing, just a black screen. Any help
You have to select the scene source you want it to display, of you have two monitors then select the right one. Also you can choose the scene to be any full screen application, you will have to have a look in the options by pressing the+ and adding the correct one
Make sure the game is actually in full screen and not windowed or Borderless

Permabanned
OP
You have to select the scene source you want it to display, of you have two monitors then select the right one. Also you can choose the scene to be any full screen application, you will have to have a look in the options by pressing the+ and adding the correct one
Make sure the game is actually in full screen and not windowed or Borderless

Only one monitor I am trying to stream with, and I have selected the settings that you have said, and still it is black

Back
Top Bottom