Just bought a p600s on here.

Associate
So Excited, was holding out for the grey one, but couldn't resist the 25% off on the black thats on at the moment so snapped it.

Hope I get some haribo thrown in. :/
(that is a thing yeah? I swear I remember getting some thrown in when i ordered m last case, or am I sounding like a weirdo right now?)

Stupid question, but does it come with the doors assembled onto the chassis? Im clumsy as hell and worry i will drop it when installing or something. im used to acrylic or just normal metal doors.

Associate
So Excited, was holding out for the grey one, but couldn't resist the 25% off on the black thats on at the moment so snapped it.

Hope I get some haribo thrown in. :/
(that is a thing yeah? I swear I remember getting some thrown in when i ordered m last case, or am I sounding like a weirdo right now?)

Stupid question, but does it come with the doors assembled onto the chassis? Im clumsy as hell and worry i will drop it when installing or something. im used to acrylic or just normal metal doors.

glad you decided to go for it, its really a great case :D

the doors are already assembled onto the case so your fine

i saw on the other thread someone mentioned putting it on a shelf, if you decide to do that then make sure you get something heavy duty as this case is heavy once you have everything inside
as you would expect with steel :D

let us know how you get on and post some pics in the case thread when your up and running :cool:

Associate
OP

i saw on the other thread someone mentioned putting it on a shelf, if you decide to do that then make sure you get something heavy duty as this case is heavy once you have everything inside

let us know how you get on and post some pics in the case thread when your up and running :cool:
I won't be. It will be on the floor. My current case is heavy as well (lighter than this) and no way would I even consider that on a shelf.

Will def be posting pics.

With the top panel do the fans still have space to exhaust if it's on?I assume there are vents up there?

Debating whether to go silent and have them on or go full airflow and have them off. Looks so nice either way.

Ive never received Haribo when buying a case, only Component orders :)

I would be surprised if they aren't assembled to the case so you should be alright :D
Bugger. Means I have to go to the shop. Only reason I bought the case. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
With the top panel do the fans still have space to exhaust if it's on?I assume there are vents up there?

Debating whether to go silent and have them on or go full airflow and have them off. Looks so nice either way.

thats something you would need to look up as i dont use fans on the top, but there isnt any vents on top theres just a small gap for lifting the panel off

if your putting fans on the top it might be best to keep the top panel off
i have 3 140mm fans in the front and one in the back, my idle temps are usually 35-45C depending on ambient temp.. thats will all the panels on

Associate
OP
thats something you would need to look up as i dont use fans on the top, but there isnt any vents on top theres just a small gap for lifting the panel off

if your putting fans on the top it might be best to keep the top panel off
i have 3 140mm fans in the front and one in the back, my idle temps are usually 35-45C depending on ambient temp.. thats will all the panels on

That's likely the setup I will do. Just have some spare 140mm fans that I thought I might chick up there. Not even sure if it's worth having too exhausts temperature wise.

I assumed it would be a massive difference in temps having the panels on. But all the reviews seem to show it has amazing airflow even with the panels. So excited man.

My case at the moment has no holes in the PSU shroud so it has every cable for the bottom of the mobo just draped over it and looks terrible (but no option) be so nice to have holes to work with.

Associate
I love it, so much space in it compared to my old case (which was a lot bigger weirdly) temps have all dropped and the wiring is just so easy to keep sorted.
How you finding yours?

Great. Came from a P400s which went to my son. So building it was a breeze but like you mentioned, it has great options for cooling and easy cable management.

I certainly wouldn't have paid more for the Evolv? over this.

Associate
OP
Great. Came from a P400s which went to my son. So building it was a breeze but like you mentioned, it has great options for cooling and easy cable management.

I certainly wouldn't have paid more for the Evolv? over this.
Same. Even if they were the same price I would still go for the p600s to be honest, I dont like the thought of tempered glass on both sides, and I prefer the airflow options on this one.

Associate
OP
how do you guys love P600S?
How? or do you mean why?

It's got amazing space to build in, the cable management is the best I have ever had in a case by far, the airflow is up there with the best you can buy and you can choose whether you go for silence or (as mentioned) the amazing airflow.
Also it feels solid, my last case cost a lot more yet still had lots of plastic. this is mostly metal and oozes quality.

Associate
OP
I'm thinking of changing my R4 for one. The R4 has poor airflow and rad space is limited.
Yeah this case is really good, I had a HAF x (beast of a case) then a cougar panzer max (another huge case) and both are far behind this in my opinion.
it's little details as well, like the slot for having GPU cables go straight up instead of having to route them through the back of the case, and holes for audio and other header cables in the PSU shroud. all help it look really neat and help with the airflow as nothing gets in the way.

Associate
Associate
OP
Is this the case everyone is talking about... https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phan...s-silent-midi-tower-case-black-ca-08t-pt.html

Will all my stuff fit in ok? My red devil is 300 mm long I believe. It's a toss up between this and the full tower corsair... https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...tower-case-black-cc-9011078-ww-ca-207-cs.html

Yeah, any current GPU will fit in it with room to spare. My 2070 Super is about 300mm long and there is another 150mm or so before it would touch the fans.
(just checked, max GPU length is 435mm)

This has one of the best air flows on the market. it's 100% gonna have miles better airflow than the obsidian case, so unless you need the space for all those drives and DVD drives etc then the p600s is a far better case imo. (looks far better too. but thats subjective obviously)

I know the P600s is called a mid tower, but it's as spacious inside as most full towers due to the fact it doesn't have the extra HDD trays etc in the front (unless you want to put some there, it's customisable)

I have had many cases, most full tower, and this is by far my fave to work in.

Associate
OP
Is this the case everyone is talking about... https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phan...s-silent-midi-tower-case-black-ca-08t-pt.html

Will all my stuff fit in ok? My red devil is 300 mm long I believe. It's a toss up between this and the full tower corsair... https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...tower-case-black-cc-9011078-ww-ca-207-cs.html
Just in case you haven't seen the P600s has just gone on sale in case that sways you.
Obv your choice, just wanted to give you a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom