The Royals

Soldato
I like the bickering in this discussion, when everyone forgets that the last 300 years the monarchs are of German descent, and changed their name just in 1917.
Im sure the irony is missed by most royalists and brexit supporters when they cry. We dont want to be ruled by unelected foreigners in the EU. God save the queen.

Im a republician so yes Im fully aware.

Soldato
Im sure the irony is missed by most royalists and brexit supporters when they cry. We dont want to be ruled by unelected foreigners in the EU. God save the queen.

Im a republician so yes Im fully aware.

There is nothing wrong to be a republican or royalist.
What is wrong is blindly believing on something, even in moments of crisis when the head of state doesn't do the logical thing, but obeys a minority government against the will of the people and against the interests of the country.

Same actions against the interests of the countries and people many democratically elected rulers have done even in Republics. Good resent example Greece.
Accepting the First Memorandum of an unelected government imposed by the EU and the President of Greece (more powerless figurehead than the Queen) instead of completely dismissing it, resigning triggering an election, signed it. Making the country a debt colony for the Deutsche Bank and Credit Agricole toxic investments in the US subprime market for the next 100 years (at least) and the tax payers with their €500 monthly salary having to pay them.

Permabanned
you called me lame. so there is an insult.
i'm not wounded though.
just amused that my indifference to the monarchy has irked you.

Soldato
The royals can't have it both ways .. they first let this whole Meghan of colour, become a trope for the modernisation of the royal family,
they continue to propogate this suggesting that the press have a bias as a result of her ethnicity, not realising, this becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy,
and that people don't, or didn't care. ... maybe they need a new press manager - Cummings next job ?

Seems Rosa Parks is the thrird women in the marriage if Harry is suggesting history is repeating itself.

Caporegime
The royals can't have it both ways .. they first let this whole Meghan of colour, become a trope for the modernisation of the royal family,
they continue to propogate this suggesting that the press have a bias as a result of her ethnicity, not realising, this becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy,
and that people don't, or didn't care. ... maybe they need a new press manager - Cummings next job ?

Seems Rosa Parks is the thrird women in the marriage if Harry is suggesting history is repeating itself.
Harry was referring to the press treatment of his mother rather than Rosa Parks.

Man of Honour
To blue collar Londoners of a certain age, who resided in Poplar, Stepney, Limehouse, Deptford, Rotherhithe, and Bermondsey, The Royals mean one thing, or collection of things, The Royal Docks; Royal Albert, Royal Victoria, and King George V Dock.

Soldato
Should the BBC be compared with the tabloid newspapers .. or is/was Andrew completely naive about their likely behaviour with an interview ?

They are milking their Tv interview for all it's worth, click bate edits, discussions with those that say he shouldn't have done it, for their later prime time tv slot
.. couldn't they have shown it at 3pm on xmas day.

How much have they syndicated it for worldwide, I would hope proceeds might go to an appropriate #Metoo 'cause'

Back
Top Bottom