The NHS is wonderful, but sometimes it really disappoints...

Permabanned
Ideally, so long as there's enough funding for it.

That's what i never understand actually. The NHS is costing more and more as people are living longer.

Good! So it's working then! Put more money into something that works.
I agree

Soldato
I don't get this, are you saying that all us NHS staff are religious?
God (yes I know) I hope youre not looking for a sensible answer there.

Triggered by the non religious WTH does that even mean? Im gonna take a guess and say the poster was one of those that got offered some praying to help them through a rough period. Its the only thing that could make any sense.

Caporegime

Triggered by the non religious WTH does that even mean? Im gonna take a guess and say the poster was one of those that got offered some praying to help them through a rough period. Its the only thing that could make any sense.

I can imagine it:

Coa9991: I've lost my Tramadol again, third time this week, gotta get my Tramadol doc!

GP: Errrrr....how about I pray for you instead? *smirk*

Coa9991: You're indoctrinating me! You out of touch xxxxxxxxx!

GP: I'm going to have to take that pasty off you too, it's full of fat and I'm ensuring your good health

Coa9991: What?!?! Ok, I guess.......the NHS does have to look out for me....now, about that Tramadol?

GP: You're not having it, but you're due a prostate exam.

Coa9991: Er, that's not really what I came for......

GP: No one leaves until I say they can *gloves on*......

Last edited:
Permabanned
Of course they can be critiqued, that's what keeps me in a job however you have called every NHS Staff member a *********

And now you are calling it the Stalinist Health Service when it is you that wants every patient to be spied on and we should know where they are at all times.
What are you smoking?
i'm saying you're all ***** since you gang up and round up on people.
if a person who looked like Adele or David Beckham, you would view them differently based on their looks and personas.

so i know it's all a farce, since NHS people don't get common society.

Caporegime
i'm saying they just push religion onto people. and they get triggered if patients are religious.

Eh? Why would they simultaneously push religion onto patients but also get triggered by religion?

You're about as articulate as @NVP is in the other thread at the moment.

Permabanned

you all get triggered if somebody isn't non-religious. it's pretty comical.

Man of Honour
i'm saying they just push religion onto people. and they get triggered if patients are religious.

I'm 61, I've been in and out of hospital all my life, I have never once heard religion mentioned!!!
I'm going very soon under a Muslim Clinician, I will bet my guitar collection he won't mention religion.

I have zero idea what you're on about.
Have you got an example?

Caporegime
I still don't even get this poster, it's too much of an elaborate troll for something the vast majority of the UK respects. I wonder if he's American or one of them Russian humabots trying to sow discontent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom