**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
picked up a pixel 3 to replace my 2xl. Wanted something a bit smaller.
Have to say the battery so far is horrendous... have it set up the same way as my pixel 2 was but it doesn't get me anywhere near through a day's use. The 2xl last a day and a half easy.

Give it a week to optimise apps and bed in.

Soldato
Give it a week to optimise apps and bed in.

Is this really a thing? I've never owned a phone that didn't have full battery life straight out of the box. The Pixel line-up always seems to need its finickyness explaining rather than simply powering on and away you go.

Soldato
I've bought my mother a Pixel 3a for her birthday, while it's £50 off in the sale and have to say, I'm really impressed with it. Great screen, amazing camera and feels really light and small, but not in a cheap way. It has made me wonder if I should give the smaller Pixel 4 a go when they come out. My OnePlus 7 Pro feels sooooo heavy now.

Soldato
I've bought my mother a Pixel 3a for her birthday, while it's £50 off in the sale and have to say, I'm really impressed with it. Great screen, amazing camera and feels really light and small, but not in a cheap way. It has made me wonder if I should give the smaller Pixel 4 a go when they come out. My OnePlus 7 Pro feels sooooo heavy now.

Well I will be expecting a review of the 4xl!

Associate

I’ve wondered about getting a smaller phone again. Not too sure though as watch a fair few videos on the go these days (much more than I used to) but then any phone screen is ‘small’ when doing that anyway, but it’s definitely been getting more cumbersome to handle phones nowadays. The main thing that worries me about the standard 4 are the rumours of the tiny battery. I couldn’t be bothered to go back to poor/mediocre battery life again.

Soldato
That doesn't really concern me. I don't think I've used a phone in the last 4 years that hasn't lasted me at least 18 hours and got me to the end of the day...
How did your mate 20 pro not last you through the day? Mine easily gets me through! It’s the one thing that’s holding me off from upgrading to something else.

Back
Top Bottom