Uplay+ What to play?

Soldato
I've just signed up for the free Ubisoft+ 1 month trial, but I have no idea what to play. The trial runs from today until the 30th, so I'd ideally like to get something that fills that time frame (I only have time to play through one game). AC Odyssey, Far Cry New Dawn, Wildlands? What should I go for? Cheers:)

Soldato
whats with the checkout for Uplay + trial have they messed it up ?

says for me £1 a month discounted to 0 for first month

Monthly
Uplay+ is £1.00 per month.
You’ll spend £12.00 a year.
£1.00 £0.00 / month

Soldato
lol

Thank you for purchasing the monthly Ubisoft Pass.
You can now dive into a huge collection of Ubisoft PC games, get early access to our new releases and much more!
Monthly
£1.00 £0.00 / month
Recap
Order Total £1.00 £0.00
including VAT

Soldato
lol

You can now dive into a huge collection of Ubisoft PC games, get early access to our new releases and much more!
Monthly
£1.00 £0.00 / month
Recap
Order Total £1.00 £0.00
including VAT

Be careful, small print on next page you need to tick clearly says they will charge you £12.99/month. Just get that cancellation in before month end.

Associate
lol

Monthly
£1.00 £0.00 / month
Recap
Order Total £1.00 £0.00
including VAT

yeah its a bit unclear, the £1 is just for verification and isnt actually a charge
it will still be 12.99/month if you dont cancel before the free trial ends

regarding what to play, i will be trying Odyssey and wildlands i think

also has anyone tried cancelling already and does it take away the rest of the trial or can you continue to play until the 30th even after cancelling?
just dont like to be subbed to things that im not sure i will continue to use

Soldato
OP
yeah its a bit unclear, the £1 is just for verification and isnt actually a charge
it will still be 12.99/month if you dont cancel before the free trial ends

regarding what to play, i will be trying Odyssey and wildlands i think

also has anyone tried cancelling already and does it take away the rest of the trial or can you continue to play until the 30th even after cancelling?
just dont like to be subbed to things that im not sure i will continue to use

I cancelled within an hour of signing up and I can still continue to play. I didn't want to risk forgetting and then being charged.

Associate
I cancelled within an hour of signing up and I can still continue to play. I didn't want to risk forgetting and then being charged.

same for me i just didnt want to risk cancelling and losing out on the trial, but will cancel now i know its fine

Back
Top Bottom