**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Barclaycard text me and said their app won't work under 10 until they say otherwise, beta or not. They just used the beta as an excuse originally.

Santander updated their app about a month ago to support 10.

Soldato
Turned on the new gesture navigation method removing the pill etc.. will take getting used to but it's probably not that bad apart from where an app like Google photos has a peek feature to access folders by swiping in from the side where as now it just kicks me out of the app.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Installed on my 3XL, i use Nova so dot sure what's different on the face of it aside from the font (which is nice).

Barclays app won't load. They pre-warned us via text however it's pretty ridiculous in 2019 with long beta periods they haven't updated. It's not that hard surely?

Soldato
Barclays do take testing and security very serious. I worked in the radbrook indications team for them some years back. They would 100% wait for final release so hopefully this week they will push the update.

On one hand it's a bit lame but the other it's good that they care to make sure there are zero issues or security flaws.

Associate
That's the hard part for me... Slide in to go back is touch and go for me, pardon the pun.

Having used it for a bit I am warming to them. They're slickly done and the only real gripe is the slight wasted space at the bottom (noticeable mostly in chrome). I like being able to swipe from either edge as it caters for usage with both hands. One thing I disliked about the iPhone gestures if I remember right was having to stretch my thumb across the screen just to go back.

Back
Top Bottom