*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
If you mean the red lizard looking guy yes he's the red prince you can also be a skeleton version of him and a skeleton version of several other races but you need to wear a hood if you go the undead route as people get scared :D

If I remember correctly you can play as:
Human
Dwarf
Lizard
And something else all of which have an undead variation
Elf is the other one. But the level of customisation even within races is crazy

Soldato
If you mean the red lizard looking guy yes he's the red prince you can also be a skeleton version of him and a skeleton version of several other races but you need to wear a hood if you go the undead route as people get scared :D

If I remember correctly you can play as:
Human
Dwarf
Lizard
And something else all of which have an undead variation
Sounds awesome ! :D right up my alley. Kinda reminds me of Baldurs gate tbh !

Soldato
Anyone pre-ordering the Hori pad? Seems it launches 13th Sept elsewhere but the UK (30th), is it just Amazon that are offering pre-orders, as I really need this pad ASAP lol.

Soldato
Yeah it does say the 6th.

EDpTzV-X4AERN7N

So much goodness there!

Associate
I'm looking to get a wired/wireless (as long as it has the option to also go wired) controller for my Switch. Is the Official Pro Controller really the best one for its value? Or are the other brand ones just as good? (I don't need the amiibo scanning feature)

Soldato
Yeah it does say the 6th.

EDpTzV-X4AERN7N

So much goodness there!

That is a really decent selection of games there, a lot that I used to play back during my childhood, especially Mario kart, Super mario world and Star Fox.

A good question which i'd be interested to see in the future when we eventually get the N64 games and if we get this game, Will they call Star Fox 64 Star fox 64 or will they call it by the name us Brits got which is Lylat Wars 64.

Man of Honour
I'm looking to get a wired/wireless (as long as it has the option to also go wired) controller for my Switch. Is the Official Pro Controller really the best one for its value? Or are the other brand ones just as good? (I don't need the amiibo scanning feature)

The dpad is truly awful on it. If you don't play many tough performers or metroidvanias it's excellent.

Caporegime
Christ that was a stressful few minutes. I got an email today to say my copy of Astral Chain I ordered from Worten Was available for in-store pickup. Swung by after work and picked it all up, great.

Got to the train station a few minutes later and decide to take the box out to take a photo and thought it felt light. Opened the plastic seal and box, it's empty! :eek:

Rushed back to the store and in my best Portuguese explained that I was here literally 10 minures ago etc, and managed to sort an exchange out...

Checked this one in store this time Infront of the cashier....phew :o

Back
Top Bottom