Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
Roadkill Nights livestream has started. Drag racing on Woodward Avenue in Pontiac, MI :D Brian Lohnes (NHRA announcer) and Steve Magnante (automotive writer and host of Roadkill's Junkyard Gold) are calling the action in the booth.
MT Live streams are always great. Don't think I'll get to watch much (if any) Drag Week this year which is a massive shame as that's an awesome event...need to attend at some point. Roadkill Nights on Woodward is pretty cool too of course.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
His mannerisms and round about & repetitive way of telling the story reak of fantasy. Especially as the car hasn't actually blown up, it has a minor issue. Just weird, but all in aid of generating revenue and attention imo.

OcUK Staff
The last mid-engine V8 Ferrari potentially before they start becoming hybrid......

I think it looks much better than the 488 personally, but not better than 458 but different, a lot more aggressive akin to Lamborghini styling whereas the 458 is such a clean looking beautiful car, the 488 did not seem to know what it wanted to be, whereas the F8 looks superb and aggressive, performance seems staggering and certainly seems to sound better than 488.

Going to hold onto 458 as I can only see values of 458 going one way and that is up being the last NA high revving Ferrari that is actually fun at legal speeds, though the F8 does look like it can also be fun too at sensible speeds due to how Ferrari's traction systems and torque management systems work.

Soldato
I think it looks much better than the 488 personally, but not better than 458 but different, a lot more aggressive akin to Lamborghini styling whereas the 458 is such a clean looking beautiful car, the 488 did not seem to know what it wanted to be, whereas the F8 looks superb and aggressive, performance seems staggering and certainly seems to sound better than 488.

Going to hold onto 458 as I can only see values of 458 going one way and that is up being the last NA high revving Ferrari that is actually fun at legal speeds, though the F8 does look like it can also be fun too at sensible speeds due to how Ferrari's traction systems and torque management systems work.

I wish things would just hurry up and all these monster hybrid cars would come out. It feels like we're in this really crap in-between period where manufacturers are stretching out the old stuff as best they can. The F8 must be a kick in the teeth to 488 owners, what's it been 4 years and it's superceded? Feels like they knew they couldn't get another 4 years out of the 488 so have just done the minimum amount to say it's a 'new' model while they delay the hybrid successor.

Really want a 911 Hybrid to come out and set a fire under everyones butts.

OcUK Staff
I wish things would just hurry up and all these monster hybrid cars would come out. It feels like we're in this really crap in-between period where manufacturers are stretching out the old stuff as best they can. The F8 must be a kick in the teeth to 488 owners, what's it been 4 years and it's superceded? Feels like they knew they couldn't get another 4 years out of the 488 so have just done the minimum amount to say it's a 'new' model while they delay the hybrid successor.

Really want a 911 Hybrid to come out and set a fire under everyones butts.

Yep hearing 488's trading around the 140k area now, seriously lost huge money as most cars with options were like 250k plus, people have lost huge money on those and now F8 is here the 488 values are simply going to crash big time with many already dipping to below and around 458 values, I got the right car but I never wanted a 488 anyway, simply too fast, somewhat boring in comparison to 458 to drive from a sense of enjoyment and special feeling, 458 feels properly special and like a race car that can be used as a daily, the more modern stuff is losing that real special feeling, I can see the 458 Speciale becoming a true hero like the F40.

Back
Top Bottom