*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
That is a really decent selection of games there, a lot that I used to play back during my childhood, especially Mario kart, Super mario world and Star Fox.

A good question which i'd be interested to see in the future when we eventually get the N64 games and if we get this game, Will they call Star Fox 64 Star fox 64 or will they call it by the name us Brits got which is Lylat Wars 64.
I actually still have my super Mario World cart and Star Fox for SNES from when they originally released as well as a near perfect condition copy of SIM City

Used to spend hours playing that.

Man of Honour
I finally fixed the Pro controller's terrible D-Pad!

I swapped out the D-Pad for the D-Pad from my Wii U Pro controller and now I can accurately control whether I want to press a diagonal or only the cardinal directions, and it is now impossible to press both left and right simultaneously.

There's not much original on my Pro controller now as I have changed the shell, joy sticks, buttons and D-Pad.

I did this just in time for playing the classic SNES games with a properly functioning D-Pad.

Edit: Ooh, also in time for the Celeste DLC.

Last edited:
Associate
Christ that was a stressful few minutes. I got an email today to say my copy of Astral Chain I ordered from Worten Was available for in-store pickup. Swung by after work and picked it all up, great.

Got to the train station a few minutes later and decide to take the box out to take a photo and thought it felt light. Opened the plastic seal and box, it's empty! :eek:

Rushed back to the store and in my best Portuguese explained that I was here literally 10 minures ago etc, and managed to sort an exchange out...

Checked this one in store this time Infront of the cashier....phew :o
A shrink-wrap game having empty cartridge? How often does that occur in production stage.:eek:

Associate
I finally fixed the Pro controller's terrible D-Pad!

I swapped out the D-Pad for the D-Pad from my Wii U Pro controller and now I can accurately control whether I want to press a diagonal or only the cardinal directions, and it is now impossible to press both left and right simultaneously.

There's not much original on my Pro controller now as I have changed the shell, joy sticks, buttons and D-Pad.

I did this just in time for playing the classic SNES games with a properly functioning D-Pad.

Edit: Ooh, also in time for the Celeste DLC.
Have you got any pictures?

Soldato
Where do you get the shell from? I'm half way through changing my joycons to atomic purple, and wouldn't mind doing my pro controller as well.

Downloaded SNES app today as well, being playing F-Zero, I have a SNES classic, plus a jailbroken Analogue Super NT anyways but this is a welcome addition. Nintendo love to drag it out though, I would have expected NES games at launch and SNES games earlier than this, but Nintendo gotta Nintendo.

Man of Honour
Where do you get the shell from? I'm half way through changing my joycons to atomic purple, and wouldn't mind doing my pro controller as well.

Downloaded SNES app today as well, being playing F-Zero, I have a SNES classic, plus a jailbroken Analogue Super NT anyways but this is a welcome addition. Nintendo love to drag it out though, I would have expected NES games at launch and SNES games earlier than this, but Nintendo gotta Nintendo.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MASCARRY-R...ceplate-Backplate-Atomic-Purple/dp/B07H3QLS5X

Don't forget to flash the controller's firmware to display the new colour on the Switch:
i5QXkjO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom