Mugabe dead

Caporegime
What about you though, according to Christians you'll be going to hell also, you don't need to have killed thousands of people to be sent to hell you just have to reject Jesus.

Cmon, that's so irrelevant from this thread you may as well be bringing unicorns in to the discussion.

Soldato
Tons of Zimmies here in London. I thought I was rid of the ******** when I left Saffrcia :mad:
Most of the ones I know came via SA so maybe they followed you :p

Lol at saying killing thousands or millions of people and destroying a country is justified because you were exploited by other nations earlier in life.

Soldato
OP
Cmon, that's so irrelevant from this thread you may as well be bringing unicorns in to the discussion.

Well the issue of hell was raised, now we only get the idea of hell from the bible and it clearly states you must believe in Jesus to enter the kingdom of heaven, now has sky accepted Jesus, and how do you know Mugabe never accepted him?

Associate
What about you though, according to Christians you'll be going to hell also, you don't need to have killed thousands of people to be sent to hell you just have to reject Jesus.
Why exactly am I going to hell? Am I a murdering psychopathic asshat? Or even a public defender of one? No.
If I am going down there, my punishment will probably to sit and read an infinite forum made up of your posts.
In this lifetime however I'll be exercising the Ignore function. Ciao.

Soldato
OP
Why exactly am I going to hell? Am I a murdering psychopathic asshat? Or even a public defender of one? No.
If I am going down there, my punishment will probably to sit and read an infinite forum made up of your posts.
In this lifetime however I'll be exercising the Ignore function. Ciao.

So I take it that's a no, well don't blame me if your sent to hell.

Soldato
Well today I learned two things

Pretty good going for pre-9AM!

the word "abecedarian", which is disappointingly not abecedarian however isn't fooling anyone in it's efforts to literally be A-B-C-D-arian, and the word aegilops.

Blame the Romans, everyone else does...

How do you even know this? What did they do to you man :(

I think I have now officially watched too much Only Connect :o

No Brexit talk outside of the official thread please

NVP

NVP

Soldato
What's with the low effort? Gash title, no details on his death or even a link to an article? Pssh

funny how we can offer asylum to uncle tom cobley and friends but white farmers being murdered by Mugabe's bunch were often told to jog on.

We reap what we sow as they say.

Back
Top Bottom