*** Official SONOS Thread ***

Associate
I first noticed mine a few weeks ago whilst playing Spotify, then it was there with YouTube and watching a film, turned on the subwoofer and it stopped. It's OK at the moment, bought mine from Peter Tyson's Ebay outlet.

Soldato
@bazzabear wonder what their customer service is like if it's bought from a 3rd party?

From your description it sounds like you've got similar symptoms to me. Was the issue present all the time? Mine comes and goes, but it's only ever present when there's bass, sounds like vibration as if something is loose inside.
CustServ is just as good if you buy it from a 3rd party, as it should be.

Soldato
A nice customer service story for you. Realised a couple of nights ago at about 9pm that my Beam had started to resonate with particularly bassy notes.

Used messenger to get in contact withy Sonos. Uploaded a couple of videos to their server on their request, by 10pm they'd agreed to replace it, and the new one arrived this morning. UPS will be picking up the return tomorrow.

Glad I started reading this thread. Out of interest we’re you getting this in movies? As since I’ve got mine it can “ vibrate” quite badly sometimes. I thought it might have been a limitation of the casing , but now I’m wondering if I’ve got an issue.

Do you have those videos handy ?

Soldato
I checked the link to the uploaded video, but it must be time limited, as they seem to have disappeared again. I've got them on my phone, but no easy way to share them...

I genuinely don't know if the noise happened on anything other than the song Uptown Funk because they were so quick to replace it, that I didn't get to play anything else after first noticing it.

But the Beam had been used for TV and lots of other music over the previous weeks. So either the problem had only just started, we failed to notice, or it required a particularly deep beat to make it happen.

Soldato
what is this... in Jan they asked if people want an Atmos soundbar

September comes.. we have 3 new products!!! except all are underwhelming rehashes of existing products with nothing new

Caporegime
what is this... in Jan they asked if people want an Atmos soundbar

September comes.. we have 3 new products!!! except all are underwhelming rehashes of existing products with nothing new

The Move is new, but the price is silly. The One SL is a joke and the Port is just a Connect in a black box.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
The One SL is basically a Play1 in a One body right? The One simply brought voice control and airplay2 etc. over the 1, right? If I remember right, the 1 was £150, the One £199 and now the One SL (read: Play1) is £179.

Soldato
I wanted them to re release the 3 :( not interested in any of this new stuff.

There is nothing new anyway

I’ll wait patiently for Sonos to actually make new products - their engineers must love their job: So what are we doing for the next 3 months guys? Let’s make another play one but without voice recognition. Perfect, I can watch cat videos for the next 2 and a half months!

Caporegime

I’ll wait patiently for Sonos to actually make new products - their engineers must love their job: So what are we doing for the next 3 months guys? Let’s make another play one but without voice recognition. Perfect, I can watch cat videos for the next 2 and a half months!

The Move is new, why would you think otherwise?

Soldato

They need to make a new Sonos play that has more memory is say 500,000 music track limit

Soldato
Sonos really are starting to take the **** with prices. I need a Playbar power cable (previous one was hardwired into the wall) - previously this was £5 ... now £20! For a power cable!

Back
Top Bottom