Spitting Image (90s show)

Man of Honour
haha - loved it.. Something to look forward to on a Sunday night.

I used to have a choiuce.. "A promise" ;) or Spitting Image.. Was always Spitting Image.

I would love if Spitting Image came back to mock today's politics in the UK and also the Trump administration.

tbh, i'm not sure this would fare up today. Besides, Trump Corbyn and Boris practically look like puppets anyway so wouldn't look to different.

Soldato
I was thinking about this show the other day. Not only politics but celebs too, we're awash with them these days and with the internet we're never far away from reading something or other about them all, it'd be a good time to bring the show back to make fun of it all. But, maybe would be endless litigation :).Take the it to the limits of what they can get away with. I still remember watching the Harrison Ford "squeal like a pig" episode of South Park thinking "no way" :) - was surprised they got away with that.

Soldato
Was just about to post this as a new topic that its coming back lol. Hopefully it has the same style as the 90s one and i hope its totally anti PC. :D Wonder if chris barry (rimmer) will reprise his voice work on the new set of characters as i believe he did a bunch of em back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom