*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Finally getting to a "happy" level with my study, and the PC in it! recently took the plunge and upgraded from a 6600K to a 9700K, Gaming Edge, 32Gb DDR3000, GTX1080ti (pre-existing) all wrapped up in a Fractal Design Mini C, cooling is a Corsair H115i Platinum and the ensemble finished off with a new chair :)

U3cqmeR.jpg

Might keep me happy... for a while :)

Associate
Finally getting to a "happy" level with my study, and the PC in it! recently took the plunge and upgraded from a 6600K to a 9700K, Gaming Edge, 32Gb DDR3000, GTX1080ti (pre-existing) all wrapped up in a Fractal Design Mini C, cooling is a Corsair H115i Platinum and the ensemble finished off with a new chair :)

Might keep me happy... for a while :)

What's the chair like?

Always had my eye on it

Associate
What's the chair like?

Always had my eye on it

Absolutely brilliant, was a breeze to put together and every piece looked and felt sturdy and well manufactured. I'd been agonizing over it for a while, so glad I took the chance, I can already feel my back-ache disappearing from poor posture from using a mid-range office chair. As a plus, the blue detailing matches my study almost perfectly :)

Soldato
Finally think I’m done with the office! Although I do want to put the Captain America and Infinity War posters up, just don’t want to make it too crowded

QqlwEnV.jpg

Desk worktop is that? I feel mine i starting to strain under the weight and I need something sturdier and deeper than this current Ikea top.

Associate
Just moved my desk to another room of the house which is a bit larger to make a better VR space. Think I have had this desk for about 18 years now and don't think I'll ever change it. This is as clean as it will ever be so thought I should take a picture. Still need to move my NAS into the cupboard (left the door off for cooling) and going to use ceiling hooks for the VR headset.

Its a big desk. That's a 32" monitor for a size reference.

CJ6Hs3NH_o.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Hello
Has anyone got this new IKEA desk yet. Looks good and at 2 metres I could get my PC on there and some decks/mixer. Whaddayathink?
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/linnmon-alex-table-black-brown-blue-s29304020/
Although I probably dont need drawers. So maybe
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/linnmon-adils-table-black-brown-black-s49001965/

Not living anywhere near Derby are you? You can have the table top free if you want. I've just replaced mine for an Eckbacken 246CM worktop.

I think I've got the Alex side table in the loft as well.

Back
Top Bottom