Compensation for internet downtime

Associate
Going to have a look at the contract but I am sure there is a clause regarding downtime. I believe if your service is interrupted for a specific amount you can cancel your contract.

Soldato
Both times I had a problem with my Sky broadband the Sky representative I spoke to automatically mentioned compensation and sorted my bill accordingly with no additional input from me.

I’m going to assume you have been in touch with your provider to report the fault?

Associate
OP
Both times I had a problem with my Sky broadband the Sky representative I spoke to automatically mentioned compensation and sorted my bill accordingly with no additional input from me.

I’m going to assume you have been in touch with your provider to report the fault?

Compensation it was at the end :)

V F

V F

Soldato
Going to have a look at the contract but I am sure there is a clause regarding downtime. I believe if your service is interrupted for a specific amount you can cancel your contract.

What are you doing though? If stability is what you're after you'd be after a dedicated/business line. Which would be extremely costly a month including the support.

Back
Top Bottom